Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

Grace looks awesome and has been doing so much good work! I LOVE her new VS stuff. She is one of the few Angels who are worth their weight at VS anymore. 

Congratulations to her on the engagement. I didn't even know she had a boyfriend lol. I don't really care about anyone's personal life though, so I'm not surprised I didn't know. But that's nice. 

1 minute ago, feyre said:

Kinda shocked about the engagement, mainly because of how young she is. Though, her fiance and her look incredibly cute together. And she seems to be super happy about it.

Kind of normal for me. Most of my friends are 18-20 years old and lot of them have already gotten married and have had children even. It could be just where I live which is relatively rural/suburbian Missouri, but its common where I live.

3 minutes ago, Sensual said:

Kind of normal for me. Most of my friends are 18-20 years old and lot of them have already gotten married and have had children even. It could be just where I live which is relatively rural/suburbian Missouri, but its common where I live.

Yeah, it is the complete opposite for my area 😅 But again, as long as they are happy... 

26 minutes ago, Sensual said:

Interesting. Do they work full time? how do they support themselves?

I looked up the average age In Missouri, men marry by 28.3 on average, while women marry by 26.9.

https://www.insider.com/when-people-get-married-every-state-2019-1#in-mississippi-men-marry-at-286-years-of-age-and-women-at-267-25

3 hours ago, specdude said:

Interesting. Do they work full time? how do they support themselves?

I looked up the average age In Missouri, men marry by 28.3 on average, while women marry by 26.9.

https://www.insider.com/when-people-get-married-every-state-2019-1#in-mississippi-men-marry-at-286-years-of-age-and-women-at-267-25

I got no idea really.I know one does, but the other isn't because she's pregnant.

I have a friend who got married at 20, and they’re probably the most in love people I know. He worked full time when she finished her degree, and now they’re both supporting the household. 

You also have to consider that they logistical stuff of “how are we going to afford a house and support kids etc etc” are taken out of the equation for models like Grace and Rose Bertram because they’re already financially stable and waiting for the right time doesn’t bear the same weight. 

Just being engaged doesn’t mean they’re getting married anytime soon either. Rosie Huntington has been engaged for three years now. 

6 hours ago, Smarf said:

Seems like the first boyfriend she's had and she's in deep. Been together like a year. Also her stock is only going up.

It's not her fist boyfriend... she dated another guy for two years. Anyways i don't think it's that deep, they just like each other so much it's not like they are getting married, having kids and a house now...