Bellazon

World Swimsuit South-Africa 2015

jj3

WORLD SWIMSUIT MALDIVES 2015 DIARY - DAY 12

At one stage during day twelve of the World Swimsuit shoot in the Maldives, the team looked around at the greens, blues and whites surrounding us and someone said, 'I guess we now know why they call this Paradise'.  Indeed, the Paradise Island Resort & Spa revealed itself to us in all its splendor in a day that had just about everything.

fDEIuK9w.jpg rKMng7tt.jpg

It's said that Xenia @xeniadeli and co are arrived and Jacques Weyers, the next photographer is there too :)

WORLD SWIMSUIT MALDIVES 2015 DIARY - DAY 13

They say the number thirteen is lucky for some, and today it proved that way for the World Swimsuit team who were treated to perfect weather and two incredible international models working their magic in the Maldives.

Sam 

V7TEzRWr.jpg

WORLD SWIMSUIT MALDIVES 2015 DIARY - DAY 14

Today was an incredibly special day in the Maldives.  Not only were weather conditions ideal for shooting, but we got to see how exciting the World Swimsuit project can be with international and South African models and photographers creating magic at the Paradise Island Resort & Spa.

Sam and Carly

sVBwKdmH.jpg zVkzBjxg.jpg

0EJwHN6C.jpg b6F44sMo.jpg G3q3z2c8.jpg

@jacquesweyersstudio is the new photographer

DUBoOjOC.jpg

Sam Hoopes, ladies and gentleman...

She's Rock&Roll :D Sam is perfectly fine for me, she's even growing on me lately, and i'm even not sorry  :chicken:

Hey guys!

This is Dani :)

hahaha you won't need to send any letters lol 

Watch, we won't even get any booty shots of Dani. :cain:

They would get a lot of very angrily worded letters from me if they did that to us. HAHA

Hey guys is Dani :)

hahaha don't worry there won't be no need to send any letters lol 

Hey guys!

Watch, we won't even get any booty shots of Dani. :cain:

They would get a lot of very angrily worded letters from me if they did that to us. HAHA

Sorry for the question, but are you the real Daniela ? It's confusing :D

Hey guys!

Hey guys is Dani :)

hahaha don't worry there won't be no need to send any letters lol 

Is there a way you can verify yourself? Like hold up a sign that says "Hello Bellazon!" or something of that nature? I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit skeptical.....

WORLD SWIMSUIT MALDIVES 2015 DIARY - DAY 15

After two weeks of hard work, the World Swimsuit team got the morning off to rest and recuperate before a burst of energy saw some inspiring images and video taken in the afternoon.

Some BTS from today

Xenia, Solveig, Bianca and Carly

gNiz190T.jpg PoNMv3g0.jpg yQVNnsJS.jpg pEQxF0zJ.jpg hjMvsqCM.jpg BZhxUwiQ.jpg XjIetLRx.jpg POs2d3Jd.jpg lYDaj3Ri.jpg T5oA4LRc.jpg omE6tEMc.jpg 2vETJBY3.jpg HBV5agpJ.jpg