Bellazon

World Swimsuit South-Africa 2015

jj3

INTRODUCING WORLD SWIMSUIT ROOKIE MARIANA FERNANDES

Introducing another one of our stunning 2015 rookies for World Swimsuit, Mariana Fernandes. Check out this super hot video of Mariana turning up the heat.

FMuQnMk6.jpg

I don't think Mariana is actually going to pose for this issue.  They did the same thing with Kyla Close and Erin Alice, who are also smoking hot, they put out a video of them and called them rookies and then they didn't pose. 

I don't get what they are doing.  It's kind of messy and annoys me.

I don't think Mariana is actually going to pose for this issue.  They did the same thing with Kyla Close and Erin Alice, who are also smoking hot, they put out a video of them and called them rookies and then they didn't pose. 

I don't get what they are doing.  It's kind of messy and annoys me.

You give me some doubts now ...i read that they are all 5 "rookies" as it's metioned here for Niamh >> http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/56794-world-swimsuit-south-africa-2015/?p=3706957

And obviously they shooted something ... but maybe it's just for the site and will be not into the next issue ... i'm not sure actually ...

World Swimsuit SA Model Search - The Finalists

The 2015 Model Search has been an exhilarating competition and we have seen one of the best round of entrants we have ever had to judge. After a grueling competition and nail-biting anticipation we have finally reached the finalist round of the World Swimsuit SA 2015 Model Search, brought to you by our amazing sponsors and partners in beating average GNC South Africa!

The contestants have been gathering votes from their fans and all the editorial badges have been awarded and the top 15 finalists for this year are as follows:

GNC WORLD SWIMSUIT SOUTH AFRICA MODEL SEARCH FINALIST SHOOT

we know when they will release the magazine?

Yes October, that's the usual time of the year, it will be sold as a supplement with SA Rugby mag, like last year :)

BEHIND THE SCENES WITH GENEVIEVE MORTON

What can we say about World Swimsuit legend Genevieve Morton that has not been said before. Genevieve Morton arrived at the Per Aquum Niyama Resort in the Maldives and magic just happens when you’re shooting Gen.

When not shooting, Genevieve was exploring the island with photographer Derek Ricker looking for locations to shoot and having a swim in between periscope broadcasts. Genevieve Morton as always was a pleasure to work with and her playful sexiness ads an element of glamour and fun to the trip, she truly is magic.

Enjoy these behind the scenes shots with Genevieve Morton.

RRuSXfAi.jpg Nd50VCw7.jpg T270TCrY.jpg