Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thank you for letting us know what the articles mention, Zopehosting. :) Very nice of you!

So you run a forum??? Yes, we do want to know which one it is. AND PLEASE if you can post stuff in English, it would be great!!! Of course, if it is not too much trouble for you.

I guess everyone of us here are fans of Bar and it is always such a pleasure to read articles and see pictures of her.

Thanks anat and Lye for the pics. IRIT's new collection is really fabulous. Bar is stunning!

solange, I saw a picture of Leo Dicaprio kissing his mother on the lips a few years ago. The caption of the photo described it as sweet and loving. I believe it was taken around Mother's day and I don't think people thought it was shocking or sexual. So when I see Bar kissing her dad the same way.... I am only thinking that this is one more thing Leo and Bar have in common! ;)

Thank you for letting us know what the articles mention, Zopehosting. :) Very nice of you!

solange, I saw a picture of Leo Dicaprio kissing his mother on the lips a few years ago. The caption of the photo described it as sweet and loving. I believe it was taken around Mother's day and I don't think people thought it was shocking or sexual. So when I see Bar kissing her dad the same way.... I am only thinking that this is one more thing Leo and Bar have in common! ;)

to all bar's fans

Yes I will tell you the site address BUT you will first have to face 10 questions about Bar

only than you will know what the address is

:evil:

Ok so lets do the first qustions

When was the first time that Bar refaeli did a modeling work and what county it was?

Each one who will answer correct will have 5 points and the winner will have super membership on the website!

Good idea, zopehosting! :) Do we have to answer directly on the forum here?

In this case, I will answer your first question: Bar did her first modeling job at 11 years old. And it was in her country: Israel. But didn't she start to work at 8 months... for a diaper advertisement? I hope I have the right answer. :drool:

Good idea, zopehosting! :) Do we have to answer directly on the forum here?

In this case, I will answer your first question: Bar did her first modeling job at 11 years old. And it was in her country: Israel. But didn't she start to work at 8 months... for a diaper advertisement? I hope I have the right answer. :drool:

17242626az9.jpg image632347725395468750tx4.jpg image632347726316718750zx3.jpg image633012811070468750vk1.jpg image633012813167968750ny1.jpg

to all bar's fans

Yes I will tell you the site address BUT you will first have to face 10 questions about Bar

When was the first time that Bar refaeli did a modeling work and what county it was?

Each one who will answer correct will have 5 points and the winner will have super membership on the website!

to all bar's fans

HELP ME HELP ME !!!! :surrender:

damn im going to investigate , pleaseeee wait for me !!!!