Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Lye, once more.... THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GREAT PICTURES AND LINKS!! :drool:

How adorable to see Bar meeting her parents at the airport. This is what we call a happy homecoming! I think the article says that she came back from NY with her brother (yes, the one with the white hoodie). COOL!! She looks so young and so natural.

solange, in many families you have parents who kiss their sibblings on the lips. Mostly Europeans. See this picture of Bar with her dad on her 21st birthday.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7452/w49256ip5.jpg

In her recent SI 2008 interview, she admits how close to her dad she is.

So these are the pictures from her campaign for the Natural mineral water company..?? They are gorgeous! :)

I also wish we could have a translation from the articles. :wave:

Lye, once more.... THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GREAT PICTURES AND LINKS!! :drool:

How adorable to see Bar meeting her parents at the airport. This is what we call a happy homecoming! I think the article says that she came back from NY with her brother (yes, the one with the white hoodie). COOL!! She looks so young and so natural.

solange, in many families you have parents who kiss their sibblings on the lips. Mostly Europeans. See this picture of Bar with her dad on her 21st birthday.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7452/w49256ip5.jpg

In her recent SI 2008 interview, she admits how close to her dad she is.

So these are the pictures from her campaign for the Natural mineral water company..?? They are gorgeous! :)

I also wish we could have a translation from the articles. :wave:

Wow wow, LYE, this pic is GORGEOUS beyond words

Kerri Lynn, hmm, I dunno, I know people from Europe and they DO not kiss their daughters, esp when they are adult on the mouth. I have to admit also some of the vids Ive seen of bar as a very young girl being so sexual is kinda shocking :blush: And Im not a prude! Personally, I would not let my own kids pose in that way, esp when they are so young (like talking 5-6)

Bar_Rafaeli_First_Magazine_021.jpg

ok there is big demond for Bar here :laugh: so I will translate this time again

first of all both of them are on the same shooting for the minral water that bar is now their representors

just to let you know they are very big company in Israel and many many people already used to buy their water.

first article from e-online

the header- would like like a glass of water from Bar refaeli (yes I would do :laugh: )

Tuesday this week, here are few photos from the shooting of 'Mey Edden' and when you looking on the results think that it costs them 350,000 dollers.

Bar landed in Israel only on sunday and right away started the shooting on monday mornning she already took the shooting for the first of two

her mother and agent was with her

now they write about the movie - bar is a sensual girl (hope wrote this right...) and she is trying to seduce a man to drink water and when he say no she doing few body possiosn movements

and for the end they write that Bar giving a tip - to drink a lot of water for healthy and and nice skin

the secound article is basicly the same details and samy photos they added that she went back home and prosponded her trip in order to stay few more days in Israel

that's it!

are you happy now? I am going to drink a water because reading this and looking on the photos :laugh: :laugh:

I am so happy that bar is doing this in Israel and getting big companies and not just fashion - it seems that people starting to respect her about her work

mabye it will be better if I will start to update my website with information about bar in English and than you will stop to ask me all the time

What do you think?