Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

oh wow, all u girls misunderstand me. I really like Bar as a model and she seems really sweet and fun. And I like Leo too for a long time. I was just being observing and saying right now, they don't seem like they are concerned about being a couple that's stuck together all the time; they let each other be free and not get hung up if the other is busy with their career. That's the way their life is now and I wasn't criticizing them or saying I dont like them as a couple. AND - I dont care for Giz AT ALL - if u read my past posts you would know that. I think she honestly is grat model because she photograph great when she has the greatest designers and photographers and hair makeup etc working on her. But I think she also is overrated; she is NOT the only great model out there - and so many that are so much more beautiful. and she is conceited and thinks really high of herself and her fans treat her like she is a God or something - yuck. I hate it when her fans come here and diss Bar.

bar_refaeli67867878.jpg

THanks LYE - I really like that photo you posted of Bar with glasses - so cute!

Bar Refaeli Plants Seeds of Peace

Fri, 14 March 2008 at 11:44 am

Bar Refaeli, aka Leo DiCpario’s on-and-off girlfriend, attends the special “Seeds of Peace” event at Capitale on Thursday in New York City.

At the event, New York Mets General Manager Omar Minaya was honored by the nonprofit organization with the Peace Maker Award.

“Omar is being recognized for his passion, leadership and respect for diversity,” said Robert Holcomb, vice president of development for Seeds of Peace.

10+ pictures inside of Bar Refaeli planting her seeds of peace…

80235960jp6.jpg

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/03/14/ba...seeds-of-peace/

Oh my God Bar looks So Gorgeoussssssssss!

Absolutely stunning