Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

These pictures of Bar attending the gala at the Elysee are splendid! :drool: Thanks a lot, Lye for these treasures! This gentleman Simon looks familiar... doesn't he work for her modeling agency in Paris? I think I saw him with his wife at one of the galas given by Choppard.

How gratifying it is for her to be invited to such a prestigious event and meeting both French and Israeli President. It will probably shut some idiot comments from the jealous ones pretending that Bar is hated in her country. :whistle:

rainyday... I am lucky enough to know two persons who work at JFK airport. ;)

zophehosting, Leo and Bar have been dating since November 2005. And I wish them a very happy future. It looks like they have a very strong relationship despite all the stupid rumors that he is flirting with other girls. Bar is a very confident girl.

solange, could you please show us the links where you read that DiCaprio talked about his ex girlfriend. I am curious. :)

I was thinking...

solange, I don't know if DiCaprio had ever talked about his love life with Bar, but I am almost sure Bar never discusses her private relationship with Leo either. In every interview, she mentions that she refuses to talk about him. So both agree to keep their affection and love to themselves. That's cool. :)

I was thinking...

solange, I don't know if DiCaprio had ever talked about his love life with Bar, but I am almost sure Bar never discusses her private relationship with Leo either. In every interview, she mentions that she refuses to talk about him. So both agree to keep their affection and love to themselves. That's cool. :)

Kerry Lynn - Sorry I don't save links about Giz and Leo - I just remember reading them. Like in one interview he did in England, he said he dont talk about his private life but he would say she is a wonderful person , something like that. Also, it wasn't him but one of his friends talked about her being his girlfriend on his web chat when he used to have them. I remember that friend saying Giz was gonna go to Italy with Leo while he was shooting his Gangs movie. Ithink that topic came up cause the fans were asking about Leo and Cameron and the friend wanted to squash any rumors about Leo/cam romance. He also talked about how one time when Giz and Leo were out somewhere the paparazzis made her cry cause I guess they were being nasty and rude. And vice versa, I heard or read several times, when Giz talked about Leo, like on Good Morning America or the Regis and Kelly tv shows. Regis asked her if she called Leo leonardo or Leo and Giz said she had a nickname for him but didn't want to share and she thought he shoulda won the oscar over the other guy and that she and Leo would sometimes talk in German to each other .Anyway, it just seem to me Leo and Giz were more together as a couple than Bar and Leo. I think when they were together Giz/Leo , you hardly ever read about Leo being out at clubs like he is back to doing now - which is a SHAME cause I dont like Giz and Im big fan of Bar's. But not necessarily as Leo's G/F - I mean, I just don't get the feeling they are gonna stick as a couple cause they are too different; I think he likes being around her now cause she probably isnt as high maintenance or demanding as Giz

thanks for person who mentioned who that guy in picture with Bar is - I ddnt think they were romantic couple or anything - at least I hope NOT!! :laugh:

Thanks zopehosting for the link. Does this have to do with Bar and one of her future contract?

Thanks Lye for the great OTTO article. Very nice! Bar has such an expressive face. :)

solange, you seem to be very well informed about the bits and pieces on DiCaprio with his ex-girlfriend. I didn't really follow their on and off relationship and I don't find Bundchen very interesting. I find her vulgar and extremely overated. The only thing I remember is after they broke up years ago, DiCaprio confessed in an accurate interview that he was looking for someone who would give him air, space and would have his mother's qualities. It sounded like Bundchen wasn't the one, for sure. :p

This is probably why you read more sightings of him going to nightclubs, as he is more comfortable in this relationship than he was with his ex. Bar looks like someone very confident, mature and doesn't appear to be the type who would stop her man from having fun without her.

Thanks zopehosting for the link. Does this have to do with Bar and one of her future contract?

Thanks Lye for the great OTTO article. Very nice! Bar has such an expressive face. :)

solange, you seem to be very well informed about the bits and pieces on DiCaprio with his ex-girlfriend. I didn't really follow their on and off relationship and I don't find Bundchen very interesting. I find her vulgar and extremely overated. The only thing I remember is after they broke up years ago, DiCaprio confessed in an accurate interview that he was looking for someone who would give him air, space and would have his mother's qualities. It sounded like Bundchen wasn't the one, for sure. :p

This is probably why you read more sightings of him going to nightclubs, as he is more comfortable in this relationship than he was with his ex. Bar looks like someone very confident, mature and doesn't appear to be the type who would stop her man from having fun without her.