Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks for all the updates guys :wave: Especially those pics she posted of her on the beach, such gorgeous shots.

So I've finally started seeing the Especially Escada perfume commercial on TV here! :ddr: (Even though the perfume was released here months ago, lol... I'm guessing it's because there's a new EE scent and they're trying to promote it) It's such a lovely commerical though, I always get excited when I see it.

Is there a commercial, Flyingblind? :laugh:

I'd like to see it too!

Gimme a second to start the translation ;)

In the article they aren't saying much new, but they basically say they have been shooting on exotic locations with 10 models for about three months, and the show will air next year.

I did get across some other sites (I'm not sure if it's gossip etc.) but they mentioned other stuff:

- The models weren't allowed to keep their cellphones, get on facebook/twitter etc because everything must be kept a secret (which could explain Bar's twitter-silence and no time for her Maxim-shoot?) and could only talk to their family though the producers

- There are also some complaints on how the models don't make a lot of money if they don't win and they will also be filmed in less nice situations (which I think is basically the bitching you see on ANTM too :p )

- The models had ten photoshoot from Greenland (that's what I was thinking ;) ) to Afica.

- AND Heidi Klum said in an interview with Bild am Sonntag she was a bit pissed [idk how to translate, she wasn't mad but didn't like it either] about the show. "If I were Pro7 I wouldn't launch two competing shows, but I don't own it, I'm just an employee. I think the concept is done too much and viewers will get bored looking at three model shows at the same time. But I like a little competition, so it isnt' 100% negative."

What a fun picture! :woot: Thanks ana for sharing it! How cool to see Shaun at Bar's birthday party! :)

I truly think that Bar looked absolutely exquisite and sooooo perfect in the Especially Escada ad. I can't get enough of looking at her in that sexy gorgeous pink dress! Her working with Mark Seliger was definitely the best move and the photos and film came out as awesome. :thumbsup: Tanks flyingblind! :wave:

Thanks SparkleyAdi for more pictures of Bar in TelAviv trying to escape the paps! She looks so good... :cool:

Aw, I love the cake picture HAHAHH thanks ana3! It looks like she knows how to have fun (if she had fun with it, obviously). and yes, it looks like Shaun!

Is there a commercial, Flyingblind? :laugh:

I'd like to see it too!

Yes there is! :hehe: I just did a quick youtube search and I managed to find it

And thank you for the translation wijn, and for those candids SparkleyAdi Flower%20for%20you.gif

Gorgeous! Thanks ♥

I just wish they showed it in Brazil...I mean, I don't really like watching TV, but I guess they never did it here...

from her twitter looks llike shes in Berlin :)

th_aa7fce199863643.jpg/monthly_07_2012/post-43244-0-1593837093-10367_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="9a5beb84c4dd11e1aaec22000a1e88af_7.jpg"> Untitled.jpg Untitled - Copy.jpg

Yes, they're both German shows, but have competition.

I'm afraid that'll also mean they're going to dub Bar's voice into a German one, subtitles aren't regularly used :(

Yeah, exactly.

Tbh I only read about Bar because of her relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio when her name was dropped in some weekly yellow press gossip mag ... when I made a visit to my dentist. :D I am certain many others learned about her the same way! I guess Pro7 might be using that, since I have no clue what ProSieben is banking on ... but then, I normally only watch news and some sports on TV nowadays so I am no TV expert. So maybe I have no idea at all and it'll be something really fresh & new? Like she is just lending her face & name.