Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Hello Kerri Lynn, I like sports illustrated pictures, are beautiful, but I prefer these because there is less effect photoshop, but for me my favorite pictures are those taken when she goes to fashion shows or parties. Because my favorite thing about Bar is her smile and her eyes! :p bye bye! :hehe:

P.S.

Anyone can help me? What should I do when in reply there are many quotes, how do I choose to quote only one user? Thanks to all! :wave:

You have to click on "quote" under the poster's reply you want to address your personal comments to. Yes, bluejack, I also prefer Bar when she is natural. No photoshop, discreet makeup and a little jewelry. She's got so many gorgeous assets: her hair, her smile, her eyes and her naturally feminine voluptuous figure. Not to mention her street style good taste. :wave::wub:

She was seen going to a friend's party last night (or the night before) in Tel Aviv.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=i...098&act=url

Thanks for the magazine cover, domino! :)

Thanks bigmax for more great VF Oscar party pics :drool: and for the one Bar tweeted of her getting ready to work. I wonder for what photoshoot. FOX? Isn't March the time of year to advertise the next FOX collection? We'll see.

Thank you guys so much, Bigmax and Babylola :grouphug:

And thanks Kerri for the pics and articles :flower:

Bluejack, just as others said, there are so many people messaging her, it's almost impossible to get her to even notice ;)

Thank you guys so much, Bigmax and Babylola :grouphug:

And thanks Kerri for the pics and articles :flower:

Bluejack, just as others said, there are so many people messaging her, it's almost impossible to get her to even notice ;)

wijnboerinnetje, will remain forever my sweet dream to talk with Bar! :wub::heart:

Did you try to twitter Mis Mis Bar's dog? Mabye this will help :laugh: or as i wrote before just buy aircraft like Tedi Sagi :laugh:

I study German now as than just opened msn.de and who i see as a baby on first home page

Supermodel Bar Refaeli as a baby!

I click on the link and than with all the world celebs bar photo was there :laugh:

http://unterhaltung.de.msn.com/stars/leute...ie-diese-kinder

nice! but I do not understand German! :whistle: hahaha!

They didn't wrote something special. It's just a collection of stars as kids and nowadays. The German MSN page is quite famous for useless articles like this. ;)