Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

In recognition of International Women’s Day (March 8th), AbbaNibi wanted to take a moment to rate the 10 Jewish Women in Jewish Culture and Entertainment who stand out for their achievement and ties to our community. Most Jews know the truth: that Jewish women are the central power of our People. But every now and then, it’s good to make a list, just as a reminder.

7. Bar Refaeli – Model

Bar Refaeli breaks the stereotype of what people see in the news about Israel. So far from the conflict, danger, and struggle, Bar is a beacon of Glamor and seemingly effortless beauty. That and her intelligence and savoir faire has made her a real cultural ambassador for Israel. Sure, you have to be beautiful to become a model, but you need a truly powerful personality, and good business sense to become a supermodel, a title which has become her’s over the past year or so.

ABBANIBI CHOSE HER BECAUSE: By being constantly on the entertainment scene around the world, she seems to have made it her mission to raise the “Bar” for the world’s image of Israel.

http://www.abbanibi.com/blog/top-10-most-i...l-jewish-women/

Congratulations to Bar! :clap::heart:

Badabing badaboom... From Passionata :wub: :drool:

429796_10150641747389223_359251504222_8857814_1931959110_n.jpg

Thanks bigmax and wijn for the lovely Peter Hahn sweater collection! :) They feel so comfortable and classy at the same time. Love how Bar is smiling on all the pictures. She seems to always like her work. :blush:

Thanks domino! That was such a cool and interesting photoshoot with so many gorgeous pictures of Bar!

Thanks wijn for the gorgeous close-up! I am so curious to know where in the world she is working and for what brand? :wave:

This is gorgeous!! Hello everyone. :wave:

Thanks once again for the scans Sick! :grouphug:

Hiii Jazzy :wave:

And great news, Kerri! :hehe:

Latest Twitter-pics:

post-57839-0-1446027103-21649_thumb.jpg post-57839-0-1446027103-52732_thumb.jpg post-57839-0-1446027103-55216_thumb.jpg

Is this first class or bussiness? :laugh:

If the people in the airport would know who is under the cover they would never belive!

What I can not undestand how bar is not sleeping and fly and still looking so good in events!

Thanks domino for the articles! :wave: I noticed the photo of Freddie Ljundberg, the guy Bar once said he was her favorite athlete.... I can see why. ;)

Thanks wijn for the tweet pics, the one where she has MishMish and Pucci lying on her back is simply adorable! :wub:

vanessa, I love Bar's smile on that picture of her ironing! She's so natural. I can't wait to see new pictures from Under.me!

Sick, thanks for Entrevue's scans of article and pictures! :wave: I wish we could get a rough translation of what it mentions!

Wijn, great photos from Andrew Mark collection! Bar looks terrific! :drool: