Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

why Bar is not twitter @LeoDiCaprio

@LeoDiCaprio where are you i am here and not far from you and looking better than ever, we can meet for a nice date or go to mexico for sort holiday! :laugh:

Sorry dominocity, can you please stop with her ex nonsense. She doesn't need him.

Right 100% agree, bar doesn't need him - but Bar's mother likes him so the case is over

we want to see bar dating israeli and jewish

Right 100% agree, bar doesn't need him - but Bar's mother likes him so the case is over

we want to see bar dating israeli and jewish

To be honest: I doubt that it's important which guy Bar would date. I believe it shouldn't be important for us if she would goes out with an Israeli, an American or somebody different. It's her private life and we should respect it. It makes me really sick to read about such gossip and opinions from people who don't know her. It's her life and she can do whatever she wants and she can date whoever she wants.

Thanks to everybody who posted new photos of her at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Viewing Party. She looks amazing, I love her dress more and more and her makeup is nice. :blush: I saw her some minutes ago at VOX (German TV broadcast station) - just lovely. :) The sad thing is that the commentator said "and Bar Refaeli, Leonardo DiCaprio's ex-girlfriend, ...". <_< She's much more than just "the ex-girlfriend" of an actor!!! (Biased German commentators ... they love Leo.)

To be honest: I doubt that it's important which guy Bar would date. I believe it shouldn't be important for us if she would goes out with an Israeli, an American or somebody different. It's her private life and we should respect it. It makes me really sick to read about such gossip and opinions from people who don't know her. It's her life and she can do whatever she wants and she can date whoever she wants.

Thanks to everybody who posted new photos of her at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Viewing Party. She looks amazing, I love her dress more and more and her makeup is nice. :blush: I saw her some minutes ago at VOX (German TV broadcast station) - just lovely. :) The sad thing is that the commentator said "and Bar Refaeli, Leonardo DiCaprio's ex-girlfriend, ...". <_< She's much more than just "the ex-girlfriend" of an actor!!! (Biased German commentators ... they love Leo.)

couldn't have said it better myself :yes:

and agreed, thanks for the new pics! she looks stunning in all of them :drool:

Bar Refaeli: 2012 Oscar Party-Hopping Beauty

Living it up at one of the biggest events of the year, Bar Refaeli took part in the offerings of the annual Oscars on Sunday (February 26).

The Israeli model dazzled in a floor-length gown as she posed for pictures during Vanity Fair’s Oscar party held at the Sunset Tower in West Hollywood.

Earlier in the evening, Ms Refaeli and the newly-single Heidi Klum playfully looked back at one of the photographers and patted each other’s backsides while making half seductive half silly faces at the camera.

Posting the eye-popping photo to her own Twitter account, Bar wrote, “LOL. Put 2 fun girls together, and this is what u'll get!”

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/academy-aw...g-beauty-589623

Thanks guys for sharing all the photos taken of Bar at the VF Oscar party! Now we understand why she tweeted that "fittings" pic the other day. She sure picked the perfect stunning Cavalli gown that made her voluptuous figure look so flattering. :wub:

Newscom and Gettyimages have also several pictures.

Do you know who is the lady in red posing with Bar and jewelry designer Lorraine Schwartz?