Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks for all the news and pics! She looks extremly in shape :)

And Welcome Nawaja, love to see we have alot of Bar fans on here!

On those reports surrounding Leo and Bar getting married, I wouldn't get to excited. These reports come out all the time, Even thought I would love for them to be true :wub: . And I bet if they were going to get married I'm sure they'd do it in secret.

And on regards on Bars work, I would love to see her work for Louis Vitton or Dolce and Gabana!

There was a sighting of Bar in Tel Aviv this past weekend.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n...F183%2F303.html

* Bar Refaeli ripping the Tel Aviv. This weekend was sitting with three friends at Orna and Ella Absnekin. Diners instead of did not understand if the group back in childhood that these chairs have begun to play the game. Rafaeli was spotted replaces more than eight times the place and sat on a chair every time another. And while companies munchies the sweet potato pancakes known of the place, Refaeli enjoyed the salad modest, as befits an international model that needs to maintain her figure.

Just a thought -- maybe Bar is remaining in Israel right now in order to celebrate Hanukkah with her family this year. It starts this Wednesday (Dec 1) at sundown.