Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

thanks for the pics paddywhacked!! i never saw the first three photos. :p

Do you know if the the first photo is from the same time as the rest?

The first photo is from the same day, it was taken when she went to her car with Leo after they sew the NBA finals game at the Goal Bar. looks like she wearing his shirt.... :blink:

thanks for the pics paddywhacked!! i never saw the first three photos. :p

Do you know if the the first photo is from the same time as the rest?

the first photo is from the other night when she and leo were both leaving GOAL together after watching the lakers game there. from there they headed home and then straight to the airport apparently!

there's a video here :) http://x17online.com/celebrities/leonardo_...la-06092010.php

like michal said, its from the same days as the others ( yesterday ) it was just taken at night. the rest are from the afternoon when she went to pinkberry with her friends.

lol sorry sweetandlow you are wrong about leo being in Boston. Everything on the web says its from yesterday. how would leo have time to go to Boston then get back to los angeles to meet bar right after the game? Both the video of them at Goal mentions it being yesterday and the just jared and gossip centre article from them being at the airport said it was yesterday. Thats more reliable and makes sense.

Wow! more reliable, huh? That's kinda' harsh but honestly it's cool, if that's how you feel. The person within 15 to 20 feet of me that I saw ( and my aunt and even my uncle, whom I mentioned before both saw) had a light blue long sleeve shirt on and I think I saw that same shirt in the airport pic. I only looked today cuz I was being called wrong and unreliable. Usually, I am not the least bit interested in such things but I was amazed at your wording. My aunt looked at me like I was crazy when I asked her what she saw and then when my uncle called she asked him and he thought we were both nuts 'cuz we are usually unfazed by stuff like this. The person I saw did not have on a striped shirt of blues, nor did he have that hat on. However, your reliable source has him in two different outfits and Bar in three different outfits. So, perhaps they had suitcases with them, him at the game and her wherever she was.

I'm amazed at my visit to this site today. You girls have been wrong before but I never pointed it out because you seem to have so much fun trying to figure things out and I've gotten a kind of kick out of it. Today, I interjected and trust! it'll be the last time even though I love Bar. That's a shame cuz I think she's a cutie and even cuter in person, in my opinion, because of her smile. Sometimes you can do all the detective work you want and believe all the tabloids you want but it's just not true. Also, remember that because three sites say something or even 6 sites say something, they are not all seeing the person in question........there is only one source for the info and they repeat it so it seems like everyone saw the same thing. It's not the way it works with paparazzi in a paparazzi filled town. Each newsgroup pays for the picture or video so they can run with it. That's how paparazzi make their money and right now Leo is one of the "money" shots....actually he always has been but more so lately with all the work he has coming out. Bottom line, you are usually get info from third, fourth and fifth parties and the accuracy changes as it is passed.

So, that closes the matter and you won't hear another peep from me on here with news and above all, keep on having fun here and run those pages up for Bar's forum. You are all dedicated people and that is very cool. I really, truly mean that. :wave::flower: Keep up the good work! Bar is a doll! :drool:

lol sorry sweetandlow you are wrong about leo being in Boston. Everything on the web says its from yesterday. how would leo have time to go to Boston then get back to los angeles to meet bar right after the game? Both the video of them at Goal mentions it being yesterday and the just jared and gossip centre article from them being at the airport said it was yesterday. Thats more reliable and makes sense.

Wow! more reliable, huh? That's kinda' harsh but honestly it's cool, if that's how you feel. The person within 15 to 20 feet of me that I saw ( and my aunt and even my uncle, whom I mentioned before both saw) had a light blue long sleeve shirt on and I think I saw that same shirt in the airport pic. I only looked today cuz I was being called wrong and unreliable. Usually, I am not the least bit interested in such things but I was amazed at your wording. My aunt looked at me like I was crazy when I asked her what she saw and then when my uncle called she asked him and he thought we were both nuts 'cuz we are usually unfazed by stuff like this. The person I saw did not have on a striped shirt of blues, nor did he have that hat on. However, your reliable source has him in two different outfits and Bar in three different outfits. So, perhaps they had suitcases with them, him at the game and her wherever she was.

I'm amazed at my visit to this site today. You girls have been wrong before but I never pointed it out because you seem to have so much fun trying to figure things out and I've gotten a kind of kick out of it. Today, I interjected and trust! it'll be the last time even though I love Bar. That's a shame cuz I think she's a cutie and even cuter in person, in my opinion, because of her smile. Sometimes you can do all the detective work you want and believe all the tabloids you want but it's just not true. Also, remember that because three sites say something or even 6 sites say something, they are not all seeing the person in question........there is only one source for the info and they repeat it so it seems like everyone saw the same thing. It's not the way it works with paparazzi in a paparazzi filled town. Each newsgroup pays for the picture or video so they can run with it. That's how paparazzi make their money and right now Leo is one of the "money" shots....actually he always has been but more so lately with all the work he has coming out. Bottom line, you are usually get info from third, fourth and fifth parties and the accuracy changes as it is passed.

So, that closes the matter and you won't hear another peep from me on here with news and above all, keep on having fun here and run those pages up for Bar's forum. You are all dedicated people and that is very cool. I really, truly mean that. :wave::flower: Keep up the good work! Bar is a doll! :drool:

ok we have already established leo was not in Boston it's not a big deal. i wasn't trying to be rude or anything but i don't know why your trying to dispute the fact that leo was not in Boston. And its not like you gave us any proof leo was in boston either so i don't know why your talking about reliable news and such. We've moved on its no biggie :p

fastandslow--yes, this is becoming stupid but you were the one who brought this all up. Of course, Leo wasn't in Boston to watch the game in person. First all the sightings and photos places him in LA AND not only that, if you and your relatives really spotted Leo at the game in Boston, his name would have been mentioned in the news - the Boston papers especially that he was there. Please don't even try to say nobody else recognized him there but you or that the Boston press failed to mention his presence- haha, if you follow Boston sports writers, they love to talk about Leo and his love for the Lakers. I don't know what kind of game you are playing but it's kinda weird/ You sound like you genuinely like Bar so I hope you still contribute but you should step into our shoes and try to understand our reactions to what you posted.

everyone, please ignore this ienergy and his comments also..don't let him upset you. i guess he just can't understand people fall in love and being a top model is not the most important thing in Bar's life right now.

barbie-it does look like Leo's black hybrid Lexus sedan in those pics with Bar.

Please clarify why there is about 90% more text and debate going on over pointless shit, then there are photo's or news on her actual work. She's in the models section, not celebrity and other women section. I hate coming to this thread, and yet there is some sick morbid fascination to see how much more pointless it can get.

Please clarify why there is about 90% more text and debate going on over pointless shit, then there are photo's or news on her actual work. She's in the models section, not celebrity and other women section. I hate coming to this thread, and yet there is some sick morbid fascination to see how much more pointless it can get.

well, sorry, but there are NO absolutely NO new model photos or news about modeling related work for Bar right now. THat's why the focus is of talk of her personal life. Yea, there have been pointless discussions regarding this topic but hey, it's a public message board and it is par for the course.

Instead of complaining, why don't those complainers post photos or videos instead of just expecting the few regular posters do keep doing that?

phenobarbie: I would be really glad to have something to talk about her work now, but as we can see she's not working in the moment and I don't heard nothing new in her career until now, but if I know something new with sure I will post here! Solange 09 you right!