Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

:wave:

Hi to all the guys and gals here! Thanks to everyone who contributed all the beautiful Bar photos, links and comments! It's nice to get all the lastest information on Bar after being away for awhile. I saw the "House of Style" and Bar was great as a host. She definately has a future in televison. I'm disappointed that the program is only a one-time special. I thought that it was going to be a recurring episodes. Maybe if MTV gets enough positive feedback it will order more episodes? It's something to think about.

Petralove; I love those old Bar photos. Are they from a photo shoot or just paparazzi pics? I've always been confused about that. At times it looks like Bar is posing but other times it looks like she's actually shopping.

Shellars; Those party photos are awesome! I assume the party was in Israel because it assume Bar's still there. Do know exactly when the photos were taken? Thanks!

Refaelishop; I checked with my friend the Leo fan and she told me that as far as she knows Leo and Bar are still together because they were spotted walking on the beach in Malibu the day before Bar left for Israel. I agree with you that Leo should go to Israel soon. I'm surprised that Leo's not there right now with Bar because he's not working. It's been exactly two years since Leo visited Israel so it's definately time to go back to his long-time girlfriend's home country.

I also agree that Bar should stop wearing the leaf necklace so much. It's been assumed that Leo gave it to her so I can understand the sentimental value of Bar wearing it especially if her man's far away but it's getting old. I'm sure Leo has given Bar other necklaces so it's time to replace it. Bar's older brother's Neal's birthday was a few days ago so please give us any information or photos you night have of a birthday party. Bar has done a good job of avoiding the Israeli paparrazi's since I haven't seen many photos of her in Israel. Good for Bar that she's spending a nice and relaxing time with her family and friends. I asusme that Bar will be leaving soon to come back to America to be with her man.