Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I've seen today at Tv her commercial for Garnier... so now she is no longer a blonde?

I don't think she ever dyed her hair

Hello

I know i am not used to post on Bar's thread even if i like her a lot. My # 1 reason it's because that thread lately is made with almost Bar/Leo Leo/Bar paparazzi pictures. Some people said that they don't like paparazzi pictures but those same peoples and other ones are posting them It's just weird to me Those pictures are absolutely NO INTEREST so why posting them??

Frankly i really do prefer to see Bar's modeling work than her and Leo at the restaurant or Leo and her at the beach or Bar walking in the street behind Leo (OMG that's the proof he doesn't love her!!! ) Bar is a great model and she certainly worth more than being Leo's girlfriend?? & they both deserve more than bad paparazzi pictures posted here by their fans??

It was just my 2 cents. I am not attacking members for their posts, I am just saying what i think about these pictures.

@ francy : I think she is having her color back now?

I think the red hair for Garnier is just for the ads and commercials and easily washed out. Her recent photos show she is still having blond hair. I think her natural color is brunette or dirty blonde. A lot of supermodels and just women in general color their hair so it's no big deal. I like Bar best with brownish blonde hair.

I think the red hair for Garnier is just for the ads and commercials and easily washed out. Her recent photos show she is still having blond hair. I think her natural color is brunette or dirty blonde. A lot of supermodels and just women in general color their hair so it's no big deal. I like Bar best with brownish blonde hair.

Yeah ... She still havin' blonde hair ... I don't think she ever dyed her hair, we never saw pictures of her w/that color except for the Garnier

& she's a natural blonde ...

post-18831-0-1446053839-77022_thumb.jpgn122613270630037128329.jpg

BTW, thanks for the pictures Shellers ... She always looks amazing in Candids, she's a natural beauty! :heart:

Hello :wave:

I know i am not used to post on Bar's thread even if i like her a lot. My # 1 reason it's because that thread lately is made with almost Bar/Leo Leo/Bar paparazzi pictures. Some people said that they don't like paparazzi pictures but those same peoples and other ones are posting them :blink: It's just weird to me :blink: :blink: Those pictures are absolutely NO INTEREST so why posting them??

Frankly i really do prefer to see Bar's modeling work than her and Leo at the restaurant or Leo and her at the beach or Bar walking in the street behind Leo (OMG that's the proof he doesn't love her!!! :wacko: ) Bar is a great model and she certainly worth more than being Leo's girlfriend?? & they both deserve more than bad paparazzi pictures posted here by their fans??

It was just my 2 cents. I am not attacking members for their posts, I am just saying what i think about these pictures.

Now they even say it's her agent who calls them...

"I work for TMZ. Some guy named "Scott" calls us all the time to alert photogs where she and Leo are going to be so we can get Pics of them together."

wow, all the trolls are back at the same time ..weird coincidence..., or maybe not a coincidence, trolls have a funny habit of taking on several differnt names,lol.

btw, if people are gonna lie, maybe they should check facts first. Bar's manager has always been her Mom. Maybe you;re thinking of Scott Lipps who is the President of one of the modeling agencies Bar is signed with. People start lying when they get desperate..I guess you can''t handle that LEO and Bar's been together for 3+ years now.

Thanks Rainyday for the news!

Hello :wave:

I know i am not used to post on Bar's thread even if i like her a lot. My # 1 reason it's because that thread lately is made with almost Bar/Leo Leo/Bar paparazzi pictures. Some people said that they don't like paparazzi pictures but those same peoples and other ones are posting them :blink: It's just weird to me :blink: :blink: Those pictures are absolutely NO INTEREST so why posting them??

Frankly i really do prefer to see Bar's modeling work than her and Leo at the restaurant or Leo and her at the beach or Bar walking in the street behind Leo (OMG that's the proof he doesn't love her!!! :wacko: ) Bar is a great model and she certainly worth more than being Leo's girlfriend?? & they both deserve more than bad paparazzi pictures posted here by their fans??

Now they even say it's her agent who calls them...

"I work for TMZ. Some guy named "Scott" calls us all the time to alert photogs where she and Leo are going to be so we can get Pics of them together."

NOBODY said that this "Scott" was her agent or manager, it`s only guessing who this Scott might be.

Yeah ... She still havin' blonde hair ... I don't think she ever dyed her hair, we never saw pictures of her w/that color except for the Garnier

1232xja.jpgn122613270630037128329.jpg

BTW, thanks for the pictures Shellers ... She always looks amazing in Candids, she's a natural beauty! :heart:

aww she was a cute kid

post-18831-0-1446053839-9005_thumb.jpgn122613270630037128329.jpg

aww she was a cute kid

I knoooow!

She was the cutest kid EVER! :heart: :wub:

& who the hell is "Scott"? >.< ... Obviously he's not Bar's manager, & i don't think Bar or her people is callin' the papz! She hates the papz so ... Uggg ... I can't believe people says this kind of things >.<!

I knoooow!

She was the cutest kid EVER! :heart: :wub:

& who the hell is "Scott"? >.< ... Obviously he's not Bar's manager, & i don't think Bar or her people is callin' the papz! She hates the papz so ... Uggg ... I can't believe people says this kind of things >.<!

Well a lot of people says she loves the paps which is annoying.