Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Marisa has better abs and is more visibly toned....but Bar has a better face!!! And overall sex appeal. To me Marisa's body is top notch but her face is old and sun damaged.....Bar is the kind of girl who can get up...do barely anything to herself...and still look gorgeous. She doesn't have to try. THAT'S BEAUTY!

(and marisa's voice gets on my nerves.... :ninja: )

Bar's voice is soooo cute

O. K., Bar is younger than Marisa and her face is clear fresher and prettier. And yes, Marisa´s face is for her age conspicuous sun damaged and looks a little bit older, but not so old. I like Marisa's freckly, sunburned face and i think that Marisa natural body is a little bit hotter than Bar´s dream body. For me Marisa has slightly more sex appeal, but the difference is really disappearing small. ;)

well, I don't like comparing models cause everyone has their own preference BUT since Marisa fans posted first, I like Marisa but I think her breasts are too large - I mean, I can see why guys like that, but I think they look unreal and fake.Some people say that about Bar but hers is natural compared to Marisa's. And face-wise, I agree that Bar has a prettier and more natural look than Marisa. I could not believe Marisa was as young as she is, she looks much older IMO.

SunWoman

Beauty

Get The Look: Bar Refaeli

By LAUREN NAYLOR

Published: Today

ISRAELI-born model Bar Refaeli began modelling before she could even walk.

At eight months old she was appearing in her first commercials and at a mere fifteen her modelling career took off.

Winning the prestigious title of Model of the Year in 2001 followed by appearances for GQ, Elle and Ralph Lauren - Bar was a force to be reckoned with.

In 2005 Bar even managed to bag herself an A-list boyfriend and is probably just as famous for being Leonardo Di Caprio's squeeze as she is a catwalk queen.

The natural beauty with olive skin and cute freckles is a breath of fresh air.

She's healthy, radiant and miles apart from skinny models we often see gracing the catwalk, which is why Garnier have chosen her as their new spokesmodel.

Celebrity Stylist Oliver Woods loves Bar's natural sandy hair colour, as do we.

He shows us below how to create her stunning 60's beehive - a look set to be seen everywhere this year.

1. Starting with damp hair, apply a mousse and volumising-booster product, such as Fructis Style’s Body and Volume Boosting Spray (RRP £3.99) from the roots to the ends and blow dry smooth.

2. Section the front of the hair and clip back. Comb the rest of the hair and spray with a strong hold hairspray.

3. Get a hair ‘doughnut’ and cut it into one big tube. Pin it into the back of the head and smooth the hair over to cover the tube. This will give it a beehive effect.

4. At the front of the hair, use medium-sized tongs. Put the hair round the tongs and brush out. Finish off with a little serum.

Just Bar-rilliant.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman...icle2315482.ece

O. K. Marisa´s face looks older than 31 years, more than 40, but with a younger face Marisa wasn´t so interesting.

And Marisa´s breasts looks not fake, they sagging natural according to age and size. I think, her lovley breasts have the right size and shape for her age. And the rest of her body looks more than 25 years.

Overall Bar looks significantly fresher, younger and prettier like Marisa, but Marisa has for me minimal more sex appeal.