Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

LoL and i just get that Zalando is from Germany .The pics are a lil bit boring but i gest that you can't expect more from Zalando .. From instagram it looks like Bar is in Budapest wondering if she is there for some work.Anyone know that ?

She is in Budapest for the new Fox catalogue

Hey guys..i'm not that up to date on bar

how come V.S hasnt asked her to do their runway show

i mean Bar is pretty popular and she has dated Leo (which apparently v.s prefers)

her, Irina Shayk or Emily D

TBPH I don't think Bar will ever walk that runway let alone shoot for them. First they usually always choose girls with high-fashion runway experience. Plus Bar doesn't have the right proportions (i.e. she's not tall enough and her legs and long enough). Plus she's only modeled for VS like 3 separate times and there were no more than 10 pictures for any of those times. If you notice girls like Marloe Horst who model for them all the time don't get to walk the runway at all because either they are too short and thus don't do enough high-fashion runway or have a horrible walk/presence. Those are the only 2 main reasons I can think of. Bar is more of an editorial/commercial/swimsuit model like Kate Upton, Esti Ginzburg, Irina Shayk etc. (Although Kate Upton has done significantly more high-fashion than Bar. She has several Vogue covers for crying out loud!) So while Bar is gorgeous and famous and relatively successful she isn't successful enough and most importantly she just doesn't have the right body for the VS runway. Being a beautiful famous model is NOT enough.

we talked about VS many times here as I want for few years that bar will open the VS show in NEW York!

first if bar can do SI cover and under.me and other work in europe for sure bar can do VS

the problem is as I see it that VS see that only fox is handle bar for long term

all the other companies are leaving bar after one year or even less

even to take company like h.stern which is worldwide famous and celebs like kety holmes working for them

stop to work with bar after one time and few months.

VS are using angels which are hard working like Gizel and Hieidi and not like bar that like to work 5 to 6 times a year now

to be an angel means a lot and a lot of hard work which sorry as much as i like bar it is not for bar´s prime list.

for a supermodel be a VS angel is top level of the world and not to host xfactor in Israel just if bar need to do some a bit of work

and not something that coming easy as it is so it means i will never going to in the reallty.

bar can very very easily already for the last 2 to 3 years be part of the VS team for sure. just do more modeling and hard work and the VS team will pick bar before she even notice.