Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

duch, so Bar is on her way to Milan? And it is confirmed that she'll take part of the Sanremo festival? Great news and I hope we'll get tons of photos! :ddr:

Thanks wijn for more Zipi's Instagram pics! Beautiful children. :flower:

Thanks Jazzy for the drawings! :)

Sick, thanks a lot for the Stern scans. :wave: Do you know if it says anything new and interesting? But I sure very much agree with you and Eleni about Bar's hair color. ;)

GQ Spain cover February 2013

http://cdn.revistagq.com/uploads/images/thumbs/201304/bar_refaeli_portada_gq_de_febrero_8858_645x.jpg

BAR REFAELI Y CON ELLA LLEGÓ EL ESCÁNDALO

La rubia 10 nos habla en exclusiva de su (falsa) cinta erótica, de Messi y de sus líos con Twitter…

- “¿Quién iba a querer verme a mí practicando sexo?”.

- “Los jugadores del Barça son los mejores. Messi es mi campeón”.

- “Hace tiempo que comprendí que no puedo satisfacer a todo el mundo que me sigue en las redes sociales, así que ni siquiera lo intento”.

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Sick, thanks a lot for the Stern scans. :wave: Do you know if it says anything new and interesting? But I sure very much agree with you and Eleni about Bar's hair color. ;)

welcome, Kerri! :wave: I don't know German :( so can't tell if there's anything new written, I doubt nothing :idk: I think wijn knows German :p and she'll tell us, if she's able to read from those papers :idk: