Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

$$$ in the bank :D

But that hasn't stopped Gisele and Kate Moss (the two highest paid for several years now)  :gocho: 

Or Doutzen, Adriana et al who are all Forbes regulars  :hehe: 

And Bar has said in he past that she wants to emulate Cindy Crawford and Heidi Klum's careers who still work well into their 40s.

I think Bar wanted to do certain things, she accomplished those things and she's done :idk: She comes from a wealthy family so she doesn't need $ because she is set for life, she started working at a very young age and now she probably wants to focus on her personal life right now which is completely normal. I don't think she'll ever fully retire but I think she'll keep doing just doing the jobs that either pay her really well or things that she finds interesting to do.

She looks great and happy these days and that's what matters even if does suck a little for us to get less work.

Why does she seem to be so little interested in working more nowadays? I%20dont%20know.gif

I dont think Bar is really request in the fashion world ,she just do some editorials for spanish magazines plus since she got a boyfriend she is staying more in israel. I think she'll never work anymore after she got a children.

Same impression here, I think so too. I also think that she isn't really a model anymore. If you account for the mainstream view, she just somehow ventured from being mainly known as Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriend roughly 10 years ago (when it started) into a well-known bikini model into a ...TV personality I think? I mean, she has been posting throwbacks to her SI bits for roughly 2-3 years already.

Well she does the random advertisement gigs here and there, so stuff like the Hublot thingie or some events in Spain (couple of times a year) or Germany (e.g. last summer) are still a blip on the mainstream's radar. She clearly does not want to change her lifestyle or move (unless it's a move at some point with her future husband maybe?), otherwise she would have had more exposure in the past. So I suppose she has what she wanted: love and a good life, all in Israel. That is something good for her certainly.

Ultimately, I'm not really surprised. She never seemed really comfortable to be more genuine in the spotlight. One needs to do that nowadays, because what SS said rings so true.

I think Bar wanted to do certain things, she accomplished those things and she's done :idk: 

To be honest Go Daddy adverts or attending mall openings in Canada are hardly prestigious ventures.

And interviews Bar gave alluded to hoping to being big name in America and/or creating a future empire Heidi Klum style.

Post her SI cover, if the big name brands or Vogue, W called I'm quite sure she would have answered

I'm sure she's happy now but I disagree that her career being where its at, was her choice.

She probably got a lot of money from those campaigns for working just a little bit of time :idk: 

It was her choice to move back to Israel right when she was working the most, if she truly wanted to built and Empire and blablabla she would have stayed where the money and jobs are but she didn't, she decided to bye bye the US and Europe and live in Israel with her family and chill. She may have said that when she was younger and was focused on work, now she's older and probably has a better idea of what she wants for herself.

I think Bar's case is a lack of commitment to the industry, and considering she comes from a family where she wasn't the main person supporting financially, is not like she even needs it.

She is building her own empire in Israel.

As model she does many campaigns for Israeli companies.

Refaeli is not just Carolina Lemke ambassador, she has 5% of its share. She is interested in her TV carreer (right now she working on the second season of X-Factor) And soon there is another business, she is involved about a chain of store.  

Now she is more a business woman than just a model.