Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

"A person must try to live life with joy and do things that would make him feel that he has something to give. "

These are lovely wise words and we can see that her grand-daughter has inherited her philosophy and sense of values!

Thanks a lot, wijn and domino for the very interesting article about Bar's grand-mother working for the Energy and Water Department's new campaign! :flower: And what a cool and rewarding campaign for a lady of her age who has known the war and has gone through so many rough times in her younger life! Bar must be so proud of her grandma! :wub2:

If it makes anyone feel better, the year Katy Perry was #1 Maxim did not feature her editorial the month after her ranking...they featured it 6 MONTHS later :p Hopefully it will not take them that long w/ Bar but I believe they will feature it eventually *crosses finger*

If it makes anyone feel better, the year Katy Perry was #1 Maxim did not feature her editorial the month after her ranking...they featured it 6 MONTHS later :p Hopefully it will not take them that long w/ Bar but I believe they will feature it eventually *crosses finger*

Thanks Pink! ;) And especially since the Maxim's editors promised this: Keep your eyes peeled for Bar’s upcoming cover shoot – it will be one no man on Earth will ever forget.

Looking at her Twitter she's at an airport once again..

If that means he still has to shoot the whole thing, I'm afraid it might take a while :(

Although I did manage to find the Pro7 channel a few days ago :)

Now I'm going to need a way to save the episodes to my pc..

"Spain wins Euro 2012, beating Italy 4-0"

I can only imagine how Bar must be celebrating. Congratulations to the Spain team!!! :PinkCouture2:

She is happy! :p

Bar Refaeli ?@BarRefaeli

YES YES YES #EURO2012 belongs to SPAIN :)

More beautiful beach photo's :)

C1341210490769532_1.jpg C1341210490769532_2.jpg

It looks like she's back in Israel again.

I hope that means MDM will launch soon, and she'll shoot Maxim!