Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Jesus! Her body! :blink: :p

post-42076-0-1446026038-66594_thumb.jpg

post-42076-0-1446026038-70983_thumb.jpg

BTW, does anyone know how to post the pics full-size? Thanks in advance

Is there a higher quality version of the first picture?

If so, please post it!

I guess there's not.it's from her twitter

hope we'll get HQ's of this shoot soon,but not sure about this pic :p

I guess her work on this current photoshoot must keep her quite busy, as she did not tweet for the whole day. I wonder where she is working, exactly? I also would love to see an enlarged version of that photo of her in the white bikini. ;)

Does anyone know who designed the dress she was wearing in Paris back in March 2008 at the Elysee in honor of President Peres?

post-9435-0-1446026039-25614_thumb.jpg

She sure made a big impression on President Sarkozy! :)

News pictures of bar that I never see er mom is really beautiful. I was vey busy so a little bit late : Bar I wish a happy birthay a good year for persoonnal or profesionnal life you are the best and you have evreything beauty and intelligence.

Hope to see her in new covers , new commercial, new fashion show and new movies. :wave:

post-44742-1307707278_thumb.png

post-44742-1307707416_thumb.png

post-44742-1307707429_thumb.png

post-44742-1307707442_thumb.png

http://gallery.barrefaelionline.com/thumbnails.php?album=737

All credit and thanks to BarRefaeliOnline :wave:

Is she wearing Leo's (not sure if it was from him though) leaf-necklace?

Or is this one in silver?

Yes she is wearing it... that pic is from 2008, though. She stopped wearing the necklace regularly back in late '09. I didn't see her have it on again until just this past April when she flew into NYC from Paris with Leo. Odd timing? But yeah it was a gift from him, but it's a Jennifer Meyer necklace (Tobey Maguire's wife). I think the heart one she wears (with a matching bracelet) is also a J.Meyer design but not sure if that was a gift from Leo or not. Leo's mom Irmelin also has a leaf necklace he gave to her.

It's incredible that she is very smart and self confident I mea with all this things that we read in the tzbloids about her ex and his new gf .

She keeps her head high and do not make any comments despite the paparazzi who follow her no information did filtered from her friends or family about their split or what she thinks about this whole story. Usually there are always information that there are reported to the press but with her it's not the case. She stay mystirious and I think that it is the best attitude. I'm glad that bar does not make the cover of the tabloids like leo. She is soooooooooooo smart.

8492fc10a210.jpg

Use credits next time please, i have no problems with people posting pics from my site but reposting my graphics without credits gets to my nerves ... Really, that's just not cool :pinch:

It's incredible that she is very smart and self confident I mea with all this things that we read in the tzbloids about her ex and his new gf .

She keeps her head high and do not make any comments despite the paparazzi who follow her no information did filtered from her friends or family about their split or what she thinks about this whole story. Usually there are always information that there are reported to the press but with her it's not the case. She stay mystirious and I think that it is the best attitude. I'm glad that bar does not make the cover of the tabloids like leo. She is soooooooooooo smart.

Because she is a true classy lady. One who knows how to remain dignified and strong despite the tremendous media circus that has put her in a very humiliating position lately. No she does not make the tabloid covers because she is not seeking publicity and never has. And I agree, she is smart.... and for several different reasons. ;)

I don't know when she stopped wearing the leaf necklace but we know when she was first seen wearing it. This picture is unfortunately not clear, but I remember we could see very well the shape of the leaf when this photo first appeared in December 2005.

19485051tb6.jpg

Ienergy, thanks for posting the article about the unstable guy who wanted to enter Bar's building apartment. Good thing the place has firm security.

As to choosing 26 favorite pictures of Bar..... well, it can be quite difficult because so many are among my favorites! :)

Because she is a true classy lady. One who knows how to remain dignified and strong despite the tremendous media circus that has put her in a very humiliating position lately. No she does not make the tabloid covers because she is not seeking publicity and never has. And I agree, she is smart.... and for several different reasons. ;)

I don't know when she stopped wearing the leaf necklace but we know when she was first seen wearing it. This picture is unfortunately not clear, but I remember we could see very well the shape of the leaf when this photo first appeared in December 2005.

19485051tb6.jpg

Ienergy, thanks for posting the article about the unstable guy who wanted to enter Bar's building apartment. Good thing the place has firm security.

As to choosing 26 favorite pictures of Bar..... well, it can be quite difficult because so many are among my favorites! :)

Bar is going to have so many other necklaces so is short time will be very forget this necklace