Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

cool thank you for all the news. That's good news for Bar i am happy she landed that job she's with really good company!!Bar is definately a supermodel

Thanks lilso

Great pictures of Bar at the March i hope Gilad gets home safe. Thanks Emily

Thanks Dayrell for the cover :p

Thanks kerri lynn for the article

My opinion from the article is that at the end the writer was just guessing Bar would go to South Africa i think they thought it was a good way to end the article lol. in my opinion it just sounded to me like it was one of those maybe questions. Because I personally Think leo has left south Africa already. He's in the middle of promoting Inception and probably wanted to spend 4th of July in the states i would presume (JUST MY OPINION). Also the next world cup game is on Tuesday i reaally don't think his schedule would allow him to stay in south Africa for so long(my opinion) As was said before Bar apparently is suppossed to be leaving Israel this weekend (they are about 14 hours ahead of Los Angeles) meaning she could have made it back to the states for 4th of July...

Also, i have a feeling the article could have meant the party was a friend of her's because she already had a party in israel for her birthday last week.... or maybe she wanted another party but that's a little weird lol

but who knows lol those translations can be difficult to understand at times :yuckky:

Again this is just my speculation/ opinion ;)

misslimavzla thanks for the info ps. that little boy was Mick jagger's son i guess he looks like On a bit though but On is older and the other older boy is Leo's friend's son Milan (who goes with him to laker games sometimes) ;)

thanks for the information about the liverpool brand! I also don't know if Leo will stay in South Africa too much yet, because the Germany x Spain game is on wednesday, july 7 and I heard he have to promote Inception on july 8. Unless he goes to the match between Netherland x Uruguay that is on tuesday! Also don't know if Bar goes to South Africa, but it could be nice see her on tv!!!

I know this is old, but it's the first I've heard about Bar possibly hosting MTV's House of Style. Does anyone know if there's any truth to it? That'd be an awesome opportunity for her! (Sorry if this has already been discussed!)

Bar Refaeli shows her passport and plane ticket to a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) officer, before she departs at LAX on Sunday (February 1).

The 23-year-old Israeli model is one of the possible names rumored to be hosting a revival of the American TV series House of Style. The popular ’90s show about fashion and design, which helped make a household name of original host Cindy Crawford, is being revived by MTV.

Bar Refaeli, Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend was recently unveiled as the face of a range of Valentine’s Day advertisements for Marks & Spencer underwear.

post-40936-0-1446024938-87626_thumb.jpg bar-refaeli-lax.jpg

source: http://barrafaeli.wordpress.com/2010/07/05...ed-by-security/

I know this is old, but it's the first I've heard about Bar possibly hosting MTV's House of Style. Does anyone know if there's any truth to it? That'd be an awesome opportunity for her! (Sorry if this has already been discussed!)

Bar Refaeli shows her passport and plane ticket to a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) officer, before she departs at LAX on Sunday (February 1).

The 23-year-old Israeli model is one of the possible names rumored to be hosting a revival of the American TV series House of Style. The popular ’90s show about fashion and design, which helped make a household name of original host Cindy Crawford, is being revived by MTV.

Bar Refaeli, Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend was recently unveiled as the face of a range of Valentine’s Day advertisements for Marks & Spencer underwear.

post-32800-0-1446024939-46825_thumb.jpg bar-refaeli-lax.jpg

source: http://barrafaeli.wordpress.com/2010/07/05...ed-by-security/

that article is several years old. she hosted house of style several years ago for a special. it was not picked up for the show getting an actual season.

fashiondream, we just have talked about this here and starts a big discussion! but if Bar have thread was like the others separated by issues, like campaigns/editorials/covers/news/candids... it would be so much more easy for everyone, because than people would choose what they want to see and read! don't you think?

hmmm, why should this board be just about Bar's career? As a fan of hers, I'm interested in her career and her life. btw, no one's gonna read the Leo board at BZ. Most fans of his who read message boards go to other message boards on the internet for him, not the one at BZ.

Thanks for the info about the Liverpool Fashion Fest. I have to admit I never heard of the Liverpool store. I know Bar did some work for a big dept store chain in Brazil a few years ago. Hope we see new pics soon!

I never said you had to post there Solange i just said that i would because some of the twitter sightings i post here might be annoying for the others. So i'm just letting the ones who don't want to read that stuff know that i'll stop doing that. plus all the speculation and gossip which has always been complained about. The complaints have stopped for now because most of the gossip and stuff has stopped and people are posting much less which is good.

I never said you had to post there Solange i just said that i would because some of the twitter sightings i post here might be annoying for the others. So i'm just letting the ones who don't want to read that stuff know that i'll stop doing that. plus all the speculation and gossip which has always been complained about. The complaints have stopped for now because most of the gossip and stuff has stopped and people are posting much less.

I didn't say that you said that. No problem. Let's all just try to get along :heart::wave: