Bellazon

I confess...

bryan

^^^^  :persuazn: ^^^^

Kevork, I enjoy romantic comedies too. I was glued to the Hallmark Channel during the holiday season.

Alexandra,  I don't think we are missing anything from those movies :rofl:

Well, pretty much yeah, at the time of the show at least, epsecially the Sarah M.Gellar of the 3 first season ... Eliza Dushku was nice too, she played Faith :D Ahhh... memories :D

Heyyyy what you mean Bryan ? Oo

Alexandra,  I don't think we are missing anything from those movies :rofl:

Popular movies are great imo, they make people dreaming for a few minutes, a pretty good thing in this shitty world :D

Don't listen to him. Star Wars and The Lord of the Rings are awesome!

:thumbsup:

I confess that I ate 3 cupcakes in 1 day and did not regret anything...in fact I lost a kg instead. I'm going to go bite into another one now :whistle: 

I confess to not having seen Frozen, any Harry Potter movies, Star Wars, or Lord of the Rings.

I've only seen 2 movies from HP, none of the LOTR movies. Like Bryan I haven't seen the Hunger Games either, or the final two Twilight movies :ninja: I only watched Titanic last year I think, you should have seen the glares people gave me when I told them :ninja: 

haha yeah I've definitely been told I need to see Star Wars.  I started watching LOTR once but I fell asleep lol.

I tend to not like anything science fiction or fantasy...I also don't like action.

My favorite movie is Titanic :) 10 Things I Hate About You also comes to mind as one of my favs.

I had to go back and reread.

I am a Harry Potter fan. I've watched only the first Star Wars film and I never completed the LOTR film series.

I think we must have a viewing party! :chicken:

and I confess: I just woke up (7:30pm) after being up all night and noon.

^ I just know a lot about Harry Potter because everybody raved about it and forced me to sign up for Pottermore when it first started. Being a Slytherin amongst a gang of Hufflepuffs was not that great :ninja:

I feel like it's expected that I watch LOTR since after all I do live in the country that made the movies. I'm traitorous for not watching it.  

My favorite movie is Titanic :) 10 Things I Hate About You also comes to mind as one of my favs.

I haven't seen the 2nd one either :p Or Clueless which everyone raves about. I never watched Avatar in full either despite it being the highest grossing movie ever. I will however say I think fantasy is one of my favourites because I just love how pretty everything is and how much fun it seems compared to real life. I mean flying? Saying things and magically making it happen with your hands? Yes please :D I do however find that animation and comedies tend to be the most enjoyable to watch :hehe: 

I confess that I had way too much dessert today, I'm already failing this new years resolution faster than I expected :ninja: 

I have to confess that the wisest good resolution for this new year is probably for me to try to turn off my brain the more often as possible, i hope it's not going to kill it too fast though lol

And i have to confess also that i watched the movie 'Ruby Sparks' for a second times despite i had decided to watch it only once cause i had found it almost "perfect" ...

• 1 month later...