Bellazon

The VS Model's Match

tiika

BTW are we supposed to rate JUST the models, or give serious consideration to their work with VS as well? :idk:

It's up to you if you want to qualify them for themselves, or taking in consideration their work with VS, I'd prefeer, personally, the 2nd.

RESULTS ROUND 3

MATCH 8/8

EDITA VILKEVICIUTE (A) VS KAROLINA KURKOVA (A)

87 points - 82.5 points

This means EDITA VILKEVICIUTE got to win this match, making it to the next round. :ddr: 

But this also means that, sadly, KAROLINA KURKOVA has been eliminated. :cry2:

Next round coming soon.

VS MODEL'S MATCH - ROUND 4

post-64088-0-1446085258-97852_thumb.png

Here you have how the game goes, and who is going to be in the next matches against who.

Hope u're liking the game, we're close to the end. I'll try to post the first match in a couple of hours, so... meanwhile, 

What are your thoughs about the game? what model you're surprised maked to this round? who are you sad that didn't?

what match of this round are you more exhited about?

No big surprises. They're all well established models. And I think one of the Angels is gonna win the competition, which is fair enough after all. Hard for Jac, Shanina or Edita to do it.

All quarter finals will be close imo, but Doutzen-Adriana and Candice-Alessandra are the most attractive matches. Any of those 2 matches could have been the final.