Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

post-1004-0-1446073800-50271_thumb.jpg

The skirt is so high-waisted that it makes Adriana look like she's waiting for a flood :rofl: But seriously all that cut is doing it making her look squatty through the torso.. :( Not a good fit for Miss Lima. It would look ten times better on a model like Lais who has a freakishly long torso and afford to lose some of it.

Queue: 3947

Time: 300 mins

(been in Queue for 25 mins already :( )

Fuck you Blizzard. :)

Dave :( :( :(

I'll give you a bag of cookies if you can fix this...

post-1004-0-1446073802-81607_thumb.jpg

So I'm gonna need you to apply to Blizzard, somehow learn all the PC tech stuff in the world, and then fix the server issues.. Just think if you can fix Blizzard, VS might hire you to fix their shitty site.

Blizzard has basically locked every server and cut the amount of people each server can hold in half, it's supposedly to help with all the lag issues. It's not helping in the least (still bad lag/DC's) and now it's causing massive bottleneck. I can't even begin to imagine how bad it's going to be this weekend.

@Red: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15271097043?#1

---

wtb Cara 4 show. She humors me greatly, maybe next year?

809 in queue!? Damn I've never had it that bad before Pretty!! I was gonna come back to WoW but it's prolly better I don't haha, spent far too much time on that game in my life. And there isn't anything that's drawing me to the game anymore, no one big like LK or Illidan to kill. All my video game time will be towards Halo MCC now :)