Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Alright, this will be the 9th time I've asked this.

• What were your favorite outfits this year?
  • What do you think are the worst outfits?

Please provide pictures if you can, thumbnail them if you have to.

Bolded One is the MVP

Gilded Angels:

- Cindy Bruna

- Doutzen Kroes

- Constance Jablonski

- Devon Windsor

Exotic Traveler:

- No Comment

Dream Angels:

- Magdalena Frackowiak 

- Romee Strijd

- The Girl After Martha Hunt

- Sigrid Agren

- Doutzen Kroes

Pink:

- Elsa Hosk

- Jacquelyn Jablonski

- Josephine Skriver

- Bregje Heinen

- The Girl After Her

- Sara Sampaio

- Ming Xi (Minus the skirt) 

- JAC

Fairy Tale (Favorite Segment)

- Candace Swanepoel

- Behati Prinsloo

- Jasmine Tookes

- The Girl After Her (I should really learn their names)

- Lindsay Ellingson

- Stella Maxwell

- Barbara Fiahlo

- Devon Windsor

- Jourdan Dunn

- Elsa Hosk  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

- Izabel Goulart

Angel Ball

- Joan Smalls

- The Girl After Her

Lais Ribeiro

- Isabeli Fontana

- Maria Borges

- Cindy Bruna

- Lily Aldridge

- Behati Prinsloo

- Alessandra Ambrosio

- Candice Swanepoel

I'm gonna go ahead and say that this is the first time VS was equally fair to all their Angels

Adri & Ale - Surely they got two outfits but they also got the Fantasy Bra and I'm sure VS will do a special intro for them in the show. No biggie that they didn't get three outfits, especially because I already knew it was very likely to happen due to the fact that the FB took so long to take off.

Candice - Three outfits, closed the show.

Behati - Three outfits, opened the show.

Lily - Three outfits, opened her first segment.

Karlie - Three outfits, opened a segment, closed another one and I'm also sure she's getting a special intro for Angel Ball.

Doutzen - Three outfits, several wings. Considering she barely worked for VS this year, it's fair she didn't open/close anything.

Elsa - First year as an Angel, two outfits, two pairs of wings and opened a segment.

Good job for them (Y) I don't think in the actual show anyone will be outshined with the amount of screentime they get.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that this is the first time VS was equally fair to all their Angels

Adri & Ale - Surely they got two outfits but they also got the Fantasy Bra and I'm sure VS will do a special intro for them in the show. No biggie that they didn't get three outfits, especially because I already knew it was very likely to happen due to the fact that the FB took so long to take off.

Karlie - Three outfits, opened a segment, closed another one and I'm also sure she's getting a special intro for Angel Ball.

Doutzen - Three outfits, several wings. Considering she barely worked for VS this year, it's fair she didn't open/close anything.

Elsa - First year as an Angel, two outfits, two pairs of wings and opened a segment.

Good job for them (Y) I don't think in the actual show anyone will be outshined with the amount of screentime they get.

I do agree with everything you sad! I couldn't express better myself.

these are My faves!: 

post-84538-0-49851300-1417564933_thumb.j

Constance in GA & AB, Martha in DG, Elsa in Pink & FT and Doutzen in AB.

For the worst i'm not going to post anything because it will be All the Exotic Segment (Except Fantasy Bra's) and half of the Other Segments!.

Aren't you holding a competition about it anyway ? :p

Gotta look at the outfits first.

I really loved how dramatic the intro was. However, when Behati came out, patting her hair down like a paranoid crackhead it completely ruined the moment. I'm surprised she wasn't told to stop as she did it the second time too... Just my opinion! *Behati fans don't snatch my wig!*

Instavideos we've seen from Backstage/Runway:

Backstage

Dani/Maria
Karlie

Runway:

I really loved how dramatic the intro was. However, when Behati came out, patting her hair down like a paranoid crackhead it completely ruined the moment. I'm surprised she wasn't told to stop as she did it the second time too... Just my opinion! *Behati fans don't snatch my wig!*

have the link?

The girls are starting to hit the Pink Carpet of the After Party.  :clap:

post-88928-0-1446072118-19253_thumb.jpg

Candice's dress is so last year. Everyone wore those kind of dress last year she is kind of late to the party

I thought that kind of dress it is very 3 years back? It reminds me of Givenchy Couture Fall 2010  :hehe:

i don't agree

i think they are outshining the "old" angels like doutzen, ale, adriana

and trying to make karlie and behati the "main" models, but they were awful today

Every person who doesn't like Maria is a racist, period. So which girld do we want to see next year? haha

In which way I'm a racist? I don't like her as much as I don't like Behati so where is the problem?

Nah buddy, you don't like her because she is a dark black girl and her facial feaures are too severe to enter the spectrum of what you consider "a pretty girl" i bet you don't like grace m. either #teamlightskin

Girl, you have just made some sense.  :gocho:

Every person who doesn't like Maria is a racist, period. So which girld do we want to see next year? haha

That is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. I can't stand her. Nothing to do with her skin colour. I hate stupid comments like this.

The girls are starting to hit the Pink Carpet of the After Party.  :clap:

post-84648-0-1446072119-21356_thumb.jpg

Candice's dress is so last year. Everyone wore those kind of dress last year she is kind of late to the party

I thought that kind of dress it is very 3 years back? It reminds me of Givenchy Couture Fall 2010  :hehe:

Looks like Last Season Michael Costello, Lais is wearing Michael Costello too so I wouldn't be surprised.

Iza working the Pink Carpet!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

She HAS to read Bellazon she's mocking all of the haters with this! http://instagram.com/p/wH0dQMRPlS/?modal=true