Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Anyone remember Julia Saner?

I think she would have been perfect Angel material...

She was a bit too skinny in her HF days, but with some extra pounds... :)

Too bad she stopped modelling :(

I remember her, she was so good ! but yeah, not in the industry anymore, i think she didn't really like it maybe cause she had some work..  na ? too bad.

I'm confused! 500daysofbryan, are you working for vs or anything ? (everyone is asking question..)

:idk:

No. I do not work for their company. One day...maybe...hopefully. ;)

that's all i wish for you if it's what you want ;) sorry for the questioning.. it's because everyone are asking you so i thought maybe.. !

Can't wait tomorrow *_* (hope that we'll have good HQ pics! ) finger crossed!

Posted Edited. All posts must be in English to better help the staff moderate the forum. Thank you. ~PC

Posted Edited. All posts must be in English to better help the staff moderate the forum. Thank you. ~PC

Edited by PinkCouture

I just noticed, Lindsay didn't have her fittings done the same day as the rest of the Angels.

Z5UBd4Am.jpg

Lindsay is on her way out much like Karolina or Marisa. I'm guessing she got her Angel credit because she has a better personal relationship with the higher-ups at VS than Erin due to her taking part in their philanthropic stuff with them.

could just be a scheduling issue..

If you really read into that note..

One could say Martha will be an angel.. (since some of their other regulars arent there such as Lais)

The top says 11.3  11.4  Maybe Lindsay was not available those dates. ALSO.. if you look at those times.. there isnt much room to squeeze in another person

I know shes on her way out.. but could be something simple

Yeah poor girls, they get paid so much money and they have to wake up early in the morning. 

It's really something we should worry about.  :neo2:

AFAIK they dont get paid that much. They wanna walk for VS just for the sake of recognition and prestige.

Obviously, do correct me if I'm wrong

A little early to ask but is anyone *couPRETTYPHILEgh* going to create a VSFS 2014 competition (Best: Wings, Segment, Overall Outfit, Outfit in each segment, etc.)? :D

If you want me too I will :)

edit: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/55794-best-of-2014-vsfs/

You won me XD!

I'm winning already! :chicken:

It's always been a really fun comp and something we've been doing since 2005. I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

I'd love that! :clap: It has always been my favourite competition here. If possible, the best runway walk would be an awesome addition!

post-31828-0-1446074439-55895_thumb.gif

I know I'm a bit late but I hope all you americans had a wonderful Thanksgiving! There's nothing better than holidays with the loved ones.

I don't think those are the last two, Joan and Candice from the 10 shoot. I think they are just spreading out the announcements, but we will see.

10magazine:

NICK KNIGHT SHOOT WITH VICTORIA’S SECRET ANGELS

Stay tuned to showstudio.com on Monday December 1st for live streaming of the final instalment of our Victoria’s Secret extravaganza, starring non other than Candice Swanepoel and Joan Smalls.

By Natalie Dembinska

I don't think those are the last two, Joan and Candice from the 10 shoot. I think they are just spreading out the announcements, but we will see.

10magazine:

NICK KNIGHT SHOOT WITH VICTORIA’S SECRET ANGELS

Stay tuned to showstudio.com on Monday December 1st for live streaming of the final instalment of our Victoria’s Secret extravaganza, starring non other than Candice Swanepoel and Joan Smalls.

By Natalie Dembinska

Thanks. The way they made it sound on Instagram made it seem like there were more to come.

A little early to ask but is anyone *couPRETTYPHILEgh* going to create a VSFS 2014 competition (Best: Wings, Segment, Overall Outfit, Outfit in each segment, etc.)? :D

If you want me too I will :)

edit: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/55794-best-of-2014-vsfs/

You won me XD!

I'm winning already! :chicken:

It's always been a really fun comp and something we've been doing since 2005. I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

I'd love that! :clap: It has always been my favourite competition here. If possible, the best runway walk would be an awesome addition!

Runway walk is possible if someone caps the shows and put them online.

Sorry, I just double checked last year and it looked like the first taping was at 4 PM, and the second is at 8 PM. I was way off, oops. And yes, GMT! 

I was thinking about making a quick conversion chart of the time zones, if people will find that useful. 

woww that's a really long day. So they have get up at 6 and work whole day long, do 2 shows and then the after party. So they're on their feet from 6 to 12 at night.

Sorry, I just double checked last year and it looked like the first taping was at 4 PM, and the second is at 8 PM. I was way off, oops. And yes, GMT! 

I was thinking about making a quick conversion chart of the time zones, if people will find that useful. 

Speaking of taping, is there a way to obtain different recording of the shows as compared to ones we see on the television? What this means is that do we get to see footage from VS' own camera crew team? Because I notice the TV version of the show is usually edited, cut and replaced with other scenes. Is there a way for us grab hold of a recording that focuses completely on the show itself? Front stage, back stage, in between shoots et cetera?

yes and the TV version is the worst bc the editiing has been done so badly, especially in terms of mistakes where models are on the runway etc.

I would definately like to see the 'real' stuff as you described.