Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Thanks! So happy for Martha,I know it's an unpopular opinion but I really like her and think she's great. Obvs Elsa deserved the angel spot way more because of her work for pink etc but I wouldn't mind Martha as an angel in the future,Idk why people think she's bitchy!

I don't know if she will ever get the Angel spot or like Lais will just work a lot for the company. But she's grown on me a little. She still had to do castings this year unlike Elsa or Lais. So VS are still testing her out. It's good to see her getting 2 looks though because we barely got to see her last year.

I have to say, I didn't like Martha too at the beginning, I'm still not a fan of hers but to be fair I think she's become better and I like the idea of her being a regular, just not as an angel. I don't see angel material in her but still... I don't "hate" her. Nice addiction to the show, that's it for me.

I have to say, I didn't like Martha too at the beginning, I'm still not a fan of hers but to be fair I think she's become better and I like the idea of her being a regular, just not as an angel. I don't see angel material in her but still... I don't "hate" her. Nice addiction to the show, that's it for me.

+1

And kinda late to the party, but Oprah opening would definitely be the best thing ever  :rofl:

A little early to ask but is anyone *couPRETTYPHILEgh* going to create a VSFS 2014 competition (Best: Wings, Segment, Overall Outfit, Outfit in each segment, etc.)? :D

I can make it, if you want, when I finish the vs match, I was thinking about something like that.

A little early to ask but is anyone *couPRETTYPHILEgh* going to create a VSFS 2014 competition (Best: Wings, Segment, Overall Outfit, Outfit in each segment, etc.)? :D

I can make it, if you want, when I finish the vs match, I was thinking about something like that.

You could also include something like Best Walk and Best Performer, that'd be cool :) 

Hi everyone I'm sorry if this was discussed already but where was the confirmation that Natasha Poly is going to be in the show? I'm excited for her but I don't want to get my hopes up if it's not definitely true!

Her photo is on the panel and then there is this...

post-89151-0-1446074417-20022_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone I'm sorry if this was discussed already but where was the confirmation that Natasha Poly is going to be in the show? I'm excited for her but I don't want to get my hopes up if it's not definitely true!

post-3972-0-1446074417-99867_thumb.jpg

Anyone can edit Wiki, but I do think she is pretty much confirmed.

post-84011-0-1446074419-26036_thumb.jpg

Thank you!