Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

The firs board only has the first 11 looks of each segment so that is useless, the other board is incomplete so that's useless too and the list we have makes 80 outfits and we know it's 81 outfits so that's useless too. I'm trying to make a list with how many girls we're missing but this shit is complicated lol.

I remember in one of the videos they said how many looks they had in each segment and how many wings but I can't remember which one. Also in Angell Ball you don't see any extra outfits after the last model walking, so whichever Angel doesn't get to walk Angel Ball looks like won't have a matching outfit.

EDIT: This is what we have so far, we have 80 looks and there's 81, my guess is that the missing look it's in Angel Ball and it'll be either Lindsay or Elsa, or it could also be in Gilded Angels because it's noticeable shorter than all the others.

post-18831-0-1446074392-66312_thumb.jpg

In Pink, #4 is Yumi, #5 is Josephine and #6 is Sara Sampaio.

Also looks like we thought similar with guessing were Adriana, Cindy and Lais are going in Angel Ball! Lmao this board is tough to Crack at some spots!

Looks good MissLimaVzla!

I just copied the list, but are those not confirmed then? I thought we had seen their spots for sure. I'll add Yumi, Josephine & Sara

"MARTHA HUNT is one of a gaggle of American Victoria's Secret models who will take to the catwalk next week in London - and with countrywomen Karlie Kloss, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson, Erin Heatherton, Devon Windsor, Jasmine Tookes, Jacquelyn Jablonski and Taylor Hill, she is helping to reassert America as the birthplace of the world's most beautiful women (look out Brazil). But what do we know about Martha? She is a seasoned catwalk veteran, walking for the first time in 2007, although this year marks only her second Victoria's Secret show. She has fronted campaigns for brands from Miu Miu to Juicy Couture, and is ranked by Models.com as one of the industry's top "Money Girls" alongside the other Angels and supermodels including Kate Moss and Gisele Bündchen. See her catwalk life in pictures, here."

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2014/11/27/martha-hunt-model-pictures-catwalk-cv

can it be official,that erin in show?

"MARTHA HUNT is one of a gaggle of American Victoria's Secret models who will take to the catwalk next week in London - and with countrywomen Karlie Kloss, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson, Erin Heatherton, Devon Windsor, Jasmine Tookes, Jacquelyn Jablonski and Taylor Hill, she is helping to reassert America as the birthplace of the world's most beautiful women (look out Brazil). But what do we know about Martha? She is a seasoned catwalk veteran, walking for the first time in 2007, although this year marks only her second Victoria's Secret show. She has fronted campaigns for brands from Miu Miu to Juicy Couture, and is ranked by Models.com as one of the industry's top "Money Girls" alongside the other Angels and supermodels including Kate Moss and Gisele Bündchen. See her catwalk life in pictures, here."

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2014/11/27/martha-hunt-model-pictures-catwalk-cv

can it be official,that erin in show?

No, it just talks about american models.

Hey guys! I'm not sure if this was already posted or not so here it goes :)

sorry if it was already posted, have a nice day!

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t51.2885-15/10808967_1520735921536262_238169880_n.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Happy Thanksgiving! I saw Martha on the Thanksgiving Day Parade & she looked very nice I understand why they use her for the VSFashionShow promotions because she is very American. :)

Martha is going to the parade with VS! 

(i'm on mobile can't attach stuff now but it's on VS insta)

Edit: didn't realized u posted that already laura :cain:

Any idea are any of the models going to be at the parade tomorrow to promote the show? :)

http://imgbox.com/QTmJywaR

@victoriassecret: Happy Thanksgiving! @marhunt is on the way to the parade. Tune in to #CBS where she'll talk #VSFashionShow!

Thank you all!!! :flower::hug: