Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Natasha should!

AMEN!  :clap:

Has anyone else noticed the company has been releasing photographs of girls with more than one outfit?

I guess it would make sense; girl with one outfit = no surprise left for the show.

Which makes me wonder if someone like Natasha will end up with one. I'm hoping thats not the case

I hope not! I'd see Natasha doing Dream Girl and Angel Ball, but for now it remains a mystery.

I want to see Natasha in Gilded Angles & Angel Ball. but Dream Girl is great too, she's our dream girl after all right! Whatever it is, she's better gets 2 outfits at least.

Fairy Tale

1. Candice Swanepoel

3. Bregje Heinen

4. Eniko Mihalik

5. Lindsay Ellingson

6. Sui He

8. Lily Donaldson

11.Adriana Lima

12.Alessandra Ambrosio

13.Izabel Goulart

Izabel in Fairy Tale?! This is soooooooo wrong..on many levels.

I hope they finally give Sui wings this year! This is her 4th year walking and still no wings.

She's getting wings!  :)

You can see the wings she's wearing in the picture.

Her little wings is so adorable, suits her very well. Tq VS!

So only one look for Jac, and it's for PINK (I suppose) :mellow:

I doubt it o.O she hasnt done Pink in a while but is all over mainline these days.

Looks like Sara will get just one tho, i hope she gets a decent one.

Also since VS added two extra outfits last minute im pretty sure it's for Elsa & Lindsay to get Angel Ball outfits for the finale like Ale did last year

I doubt it o.O she hasnt done Pink in a while but is all over mainline these days.

Also since VS added two extra outfits last minute im pretty sure it's for Elsa & Lindsay to get Angel Ball outfits for the finale like Ale did last year

^ she tagged @vspink in her IG when she confirmed she was going to walk in the VSFS.

^ she tagged @vspink in her IG when she confirmed she was going to walk in the VSFS.

She tagged VS too :idk: maybe she is getting pink + another? She is not a newbie anymore and VS clearly loves her, i seriously doubt Jac will get just one.

Some girls have walked Pink and something else before so it could be

Sure no second one for Jac? :mellow:

^ I hadnt read it sorry

Edited by elfstone

I will be shocked if they treat Natasha like they treated Maryna last year. They literally gave her like 4 seconds of airtime and the majority of her walk showed Taylor Swift... Natasha is too good to just get one outfit.

I'm pretty sure Kelly got a sec less. Expect lot of girls to get that treatment this year, kinda inevitable. :blah:

Seriously VS should cut the backstage crap, or if they cannot do without it they should release a dvd and include all the extras, without taking time away from runway,

Hmmm, only one outfit for Bregje? And Taylor as well.

Taylor is just starting out.

Bregje is one of my favorites, but after last year's rejection, I feel they just casted her this year to add her to the "OMG BIGGEST CASTING EVERRRRR" list.

:( so sad, but i hope Bregje has two outfits :((((

She tagged VS too :idk: maybe she is getting pink + another? She is not a newbie anymore and VS clearly loves her, i seriously doubt Jac will get just one.

Some girls have walked Pink and something else before so it could be

I REALLY hope you're right.  :notsure: