Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

The one with yellow post it notes on are all Barbara and the post it has the name of the girl they want to wear that outfit. The pictures that haven't got post it notes are the real girls. Because once they fit the girl they take a picture and have their name printed on the picture. So Lily D is definite and then whoever is opening and coming second.

From looking very close at Pink. It doesn't look as bad as last year.

I was just going to point that. This is first year in I don't know how long we don't know the opening model o.O, we always either see the board or the girl confirms she's opening the show.

Can't wait to see Elsa's fitting, although I'm sure she was probably interviewed for the Pink segment but I'm hoping she will mention a second outfit.

I don't buy Kendall going to castings, was she even in NY for castings? I could swear she was in LA. They probs made it up to make her sound like two brands wanted her at once and that she's a somebody in the industry, the hottest new "it girl"  :cain:

EDIT: I mean the Dailymail makes a massive fuss over the Kardashians, Kim's admitted it's her favourite website or something so they're probably sponsored by them because 60% of the sidebar of shame is Kardashian related stories. 

I don't buy Kendall going to castings, was she even in NY for castings? I could swear she was in LA. They probs made it up to make her sound like two brands wanted her at once and that she's a somebody in the industry, the hottest new "it girl"  :cain:

EDIT: I mean the Dailymail makes a massive fuss over the Kardashians, Kim's admitted it's her favourite website or something so they're probably sponsored by them because 60% of the sidebar of shame is Kardashian related stories.

One of the many, many, many reasons why I hate the daily mail!

Is it just me or does the name on the Fairy Tale closing look say Yumi? I hope! She is the closest representation to a real life fairy we have in the show! If only Frida was walking.....

Also, i think that's Lais closing Exotic Traveler. Its either Lais or could be Jourdan.

Kendall was not even in NYC for the castings, which means VS most likely didn't even request her to go.

I think Jessica had some kind of trouble with her foot? Clearly VS gave zero fucks about the Taylor diss tho, she keeps working for them. Also no, Erin is no confirmed so far. I agree that daily mail probably got all their info from here, wouldn't be the first time.

Is it just me or does the name on the Fairy Tale closing look say Yumi? I hope! She is the closest representation to a real life fairy we have in the show! If only Frida was walking.....

Also, i think that's Lais closing Exotic Traveler.

Izabel is closing Fairy Tales

Confirmed?

Also, i think that's Lais closing Exotic Traveler.

Izabel is closing Fairy Tales
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxgelknsDb1qkw0joo2_400.gif

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture