Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Karlie has the walk for opening the show, but she totally lacks in the looks department. She's not your 'typical hot lingerie model' the way Candice, Gisele, and Adriana are. I really don't think VS is trying to scare the audience with the very first model.

LMAO.

I always love your comments.

81 outfits, I'm thinking Angels who aren't in the finale might get a "4th" outfit?

Hmmm yeah could be. I always hate how they can't just throw a pair of panties and a bra on the girls and let them walk at the end. Do they have to keep everyone in the outfit they walked in? I'm sure they can give them some black and white sets for the finale.

81 outfits, I'm thinking Angels who aren't in the finale might get a "4th" outfit?

Hmmm yeah could be. I always hate how they can't just throw a pair of panties and a bra on the girls and let them walk at the end. Do they have to keep everyone in the outfit they walked in? I'm sure they can give them some black and white sets for the finale.

Ale was the only Angel last year who didn't walk the last segment, but they gave her a white outfit.

Ale was the only Angel last year who didn't walk the last segment, but they gave her a white outfit.

Yeah that's right. I forgot about that.

Anyone know the DJ's name who does the music for the show?

Not sure Sav. There has to be a credit somewhere.

Here is the thing. I'm gonna break it down for y'all. The reason VS has gone way down the drain is because they aren't selling sex anymore. And not sex like between a man and woman but the sexiness has disappeared. They used to base the show around being the sexiest night on television. But post 2004 wardrobe malfunction USA, god forbid sex is seen on TV. Now 2005 and 2006 still had it. The whole 2006 show was based around the word sexy. But VS went from selling sex to selling cute. And that is the big shift. Other than the name of a bra or the girls saying it behind the scenes, nothing is sexy about VS anymore. It's all about costumes, and cuteness, fun overload. So all they need to do is bring the outfits back to being sexy. Stop covering up the girls. And actually cast girls with sex appeal. But like I said everything now is about being playful and cute. Like 12 year olds. Sad.

That is a really good reason. However since time has changed, I don't think people would want to see models walking down in just lingerie.