Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

You can see the idea board for Angel Ball and Gilded Angel in the background as well as some pics of fittings? I think i see a fairy outfit with wings that looks to be Candice or some blonde.

I know we saw some masks in some previous pics. Judging by the Angel Ball board

Angel Ball=masquerade of some sorts.

post-88372-0-1446073640-63732_thumb.jpg

@Pretty are we getting the pictures the same as last year? I'm trying to figure out which server to use this time, Imageshack is dead.

Also does anyone knows at what time will they do the shows? Since it's in London It will be pretty early for us who live somewhere in America. I'm already taking the day off from school but I need an alarm to get my ass out of bed.

That's what me and Alejandra are trying to figure out because I'm going over to her place that day to help, I think.
IIRC last year Pretty and i did half & half of the girls while the pictures were coming out. We can do that again this year and split so there won't be a thousand repost and all the girls get posted.

I think Imagebam is the easiest one to use

We were talking about how we hate ImageBam the other day. :rofl:

But yeah, Alejandra has a lot of accounts, so maybe we should discuss what will be posted here so like you said there won't be reposts.

We are getting huge ass coffees and pizza for that day. And maybe some alcohol for when it's over. :rofl:

lol yes :rofl:

I have over 30 HQ accounts that I own, so I will be working for at least 2 days in advance because of the Plane press event I am sure is gonna happen before the show of course, Savanna and I will be completely drunk or OD on coffee lmao

I will be posting HQ photos of all the Angels/Models however I am going to do this on my site because it will be a mess trying to post in 2 different places so anyone who wants them can find them there & Savanna will help me posting them elsewhere.

I will be focusing on Ale, Adriana & Isabeli for my friends so if anyone wants me to focus on a certain model or Angel please let me know in advance so I can know because otherwise I might delete the photos off my computer. :morning:

Off Topic: I am glad they kept Ale's cape omg she looks gorgeous! :woot::clap::ddr:

@Pretty are we getting the pictures the same as last year? I'm trying to figure out which server to use this time, Imageshack is dead.

Also does anyone knows at what time will they do the shows? Since it's in London It will be pretty early for us who live somewhere in America. I'm already taking the day off from school but I need an alarm to get my ass out of bed.

That's what me and Alejandra are trying to figure out because I'm going over to her place that day to help, I think.
IIRC last year Pretty and i did half & half of the girls while the pictures were coming out. We can do that again this year and split so there won't be a thousand repost and all the girls get posted.

I think Imagebam is the easiest one to use

We were talking about how we hate ImageBam the other day. :rofl:

But yeah, Alejandra has a lot of accounts, so maybe we should discuss what will be posted here so like you said there won't be reposts.

We are getting huge ass coffees and pizza for that day. And maybe some alcohol for when it's over. :rofl:

lol yes :rofl:

I have over 30 HQ accounts that I own, so I will be working for at least 2 days in advance because of the Plane press event I am sure is gonna happen before the show of course, Savanna and I will be completely drunk or OD on coffee lmao

I will be posting HQ photos of all the Angels/Models however I am going to do this on my site because it will be a mess trying to post in 2 different places so anyone who wants them can find them there & Savanna will help me posting them elsewhere.

I will be focusing on Ale, Adriana & Isabeli for my friends so if anyone wants me to focus on a certain model or Angel please let me know in advance so I can know because otherwise I might delete the photos off my computer. :morning:

Off Topic: I am glad they kept Ale's cape omg she looks gorgeous! :woot::clap::ddr:

I can help you if you want to post here if you want :idk: At least with the girls I like which are not even half of the models tbh.

And i agree they will do PR before the show. I expect them to do something in JFK when they leave, something in London when they arrive, a PR thing with all the girls and then something else with just the Angels. Basically the same as 2006.

2. Number of Angels

50 models have been confirmed to walk in the show so far. That’s an increase of 25% from last year. “More the merrier,” as my mum would say. Ten extra Angels will definitely be merrier. 

From 10 Magazine

50 models or 47??? I said hideous Cara was IN!!

I rewatched Lily's fitting video, she actually never said that this black and white outfit she was wearing, would be her opening look for dream girls.

She just said she has three looks and that she's opening Dream girls. Could also be a coincidence they were showing this particular outfit.

So her b/w outfit could as well pe part of the Angels Ball segment which would be more fitting imo.

Lindsay's interview for Modelina:

From her favorite Victoria’s Secret Fashion show moment to where she can’t wait to visit in London, learn about how Lindsay is preparing for the this year’s show. Check out her exclusive interview below:

M: Do you have a favorite Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show moment from years past?

LS: I think my favorite memory was when I wore my wings for the first time in 2010. I’ve actually been doing a #throwbackthursdays on my Instagram and today was the throwback to 2010 when I wore my wings. It’s scary, but exciting that now I get to wear some of the biggest wings. I feel so honored and excited!

M: What do you think of your outfit for this year’s show?

LS: This outfit is in the Gilded Angel section and I love the theme. I love all the gold, I’m obsessed with gold because it matches my skin tone and my hair. I think it’s gorgeous and I have to say it’s my favorite look of all time.

M: What are a few beauty essentials that you’re packing when you go to London?

LS: I’m going to bring my skin iceland masks and epicare products (a new beauty line) like their moisturizer and eye cream. I’m also bringing my derma-exfolitaor which is a microdermabrasion scrub, and Earth Tu Face lip balm which is good for traveling on long flights because it hydrates your lips.

M: Do you have any favorite places when you visit London?

LS: I want to go back to the Victorian Albert museum and visit the London Tower, I’ve never been there. I’ve heard it’s haunted and I’m so into that so I have to go there. When I go to London, it’s usually for work and I don’t have a lot of time so I’m going to try and go down early and see the museum again and the tower.

M: Do you have any rituals before you walk the runway?

LS: I just try to have as much fun as possible and dance to the music. There is always such good music and performers so that definitely helps. It is important to stay in the zone and in the moment.

M: Do you still get nervous before the show?

LS: Yes, I still get so nervous! This will be my 8th show and I still get so nervous, but you hear the music and it pumps you up and your with your friends so that helps! It’s so exciting as it’s the most watched show in the world. I try not to think about that ;)

M: After you’re done with show, how do you like to celebrate?

LS: I like to do a spa day. I’m going to go back to NYC and see a Knicks game, I love sporting events. I will be with my husband in London so we will definitely have fun.

^^^^^^^ i agree! Because that look on Lily looks like the same outfits as Doutzen and Behati which to me seem very covered and make to look like gowns. Ale even says her last look is black with black wings and sultry. Usually all the angels walk the final segment to have similar outfits at finale so I believe that all these looks are gonna be for the Angels Ball.

Especially Doutzens. Plus if you look at the idea board behind Ale in her fitting you can see the Angel Ball had alot of dark, black notes to it.

Attention VS fans: information about the upcoming show has been released. 

1. The Themes

The show has six themes: Gilded Angels, Exotic Traveler, Dream Girl, University of Pink and Angel Ball. The themes too for wet dreams of heterosexual men everywhere for the year ahead. 

2. Number of Angels

50 models have been confirmed to walk in the show so far. That's an increase of 25% from last year. "More the merrier," as my mum would say. Ten extra Angels will definitely be merrier. 

3. The Venue

The capacity of Earl's Court Exhibition Centre, this year's venue in South West London, is over 20,000. The capacity of last year's venue was a mere 5,000. Again, the show is getting bigger and better!

4. 15th Anniversaries

For Adriana and Alessandra, both of whom will be wearing fantasy bras worth over $2 million, it will be their 15th show. A modelling milestone!

5. The Tickets

Though we would regard the experience of watching the show priceless, Victoria's Secret have priced it at £10,000. An extra £2,000 will get you a ticket to the after party. 

Stay tuned for more Victoria's Secret updates.

10Magazine.com

Here says SO FAR... Hmmm

What do you think? More models would be a crazyness