Bellazon

Blanca Padilla
Thumbnail

alfadolls

I really admire her for being honest and so beautiful inside / out. I agree with what she had to say about Gigi (nepotism) and some of the newer angels. I WISH VS hired her to work alongside beauties like Candice and Adrianna. Any model can be a super star with great marketing and exposure. They could have easily given her that platform alongside Kate, Jac & Romee!   :)

Came here to read what the fuss that interview was about.

This woman is beautiful and real, her honesty may not go well with the fashion insiders but I applaud her for it.

As for the angel that she said was mean to her, I am 100% sure it is not Lily,  that is not lily's behavior and they worked on the CH campaign together.

I wonder who is she actually referring to but her views was in dept and truthful.

Hope to see great work from this beauty and maybe the vs show or is her chances ruined by this interview?

After this interview I have a huge respect for her. It takes balls to be so honest about the industry and being this young and new in the model world. I hope she goes far and becomes a really successfull model. :)

Oh, and I hope to see her again at the VSFS and this time without Taylor screwing her moment.

I loved the interview, she really didn't hold anything back and illustrated everything(the highs and lows of modeling) quite nicely.

I wish she and Irina were angels, both have solid potential. Even with Taylor blocking her, Blanca managed to steal that segment for me, she looked gorgeous and her pose really stood out. Both Irina and Blanca bring a more glamorous supermodel image, quite comparable to the angels of the past.

I really doubt VS is paying so much attention to Spanish media especially when it comes to non-Angels. Who knows? Maybe it will affect her VS career maybe it won't.

Honestly if VS is more bothered by this interview than the Miley-Stella bus incident, it says a lot about that company. :Angel:

A few "old" shots of Blanca for 'VNA-shop', from ~2013

th_yloiqn2j.jpg/monthly_10_2015/post-47866-0-1593852188-11144_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="QkYRHh1P.jpg"> th_yT7oh2e8.jpg/monthly_10_2015/post-47866-0-1593852188-17592_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="KUs7SjlW.jpg">

th_muhTbbpb.jpg/monthly_10_2015/post-47866-0-1593852188-74669_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="FXiIq52J.jpg"> Ym70R8zh.jpg