Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

If you are in the central Missouri area, I highly recommend seeing the Civic Virtue: Wearing Red, White and Blue exhibit at Stephens College. The Stephens College Costume Museum & Research Library houses nearly 13,000 items of historic dress dating back to 1730! Civic Virtue, the new exhibit opening today, works with the concept of how colors invoke a response that is both visceral and cognitive. The garments in the show explore the concepts of citizenship, public good, volunteerism and stewardship.

My sister Kristine created the poster for the event as a class project for her alma mater and I had the honor of modeling some of the garments from the exhibit. It was such a fun project to work on with my sister and I am still so impressed by how their library is such a vital tool for students and faculty for ideation and research!

Kristine and I were on location at the Saint Louis Arch for this shoot and it was great to be in my hometown working on such a unique project!

tumblr_maniamTywt1rnpcq3o8_r1_500.jpg