Chelsea Clinton 99% *Shudder* :x

Franka Potente 99%

Males:

Victor Webster 99%

Juwan Howard 99%

Gianluigi Buffon 98%

Simon Rex 98%

Marc Blucas 98%

They do it by eye distance and symmetry, that's why they tell you to pick the center of your eyes and preferably have a straight on shot, or you'll be unsymetrical and match up less evenly.

I don't think they really go into any good detail for the comparaison.

But, in the spirit of things...

1. Amanda Peet

2. Salma Hayek

3. Tiffany Amber Thiessen

Cause they look anything alike, lol...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
when i first saw u, you reminded me of adriana lima, and angelina jolie... so i don't know... that's just my opinion... like you sort of resemble the both of them. you have beautiful eyes  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh my god i just read this... now that's so so sweeeeeeet... the sweetest compliment ive ever had! i mean it :blush: thank i love adriana :kiss: :wub:

Xotic styla, are you a model? Besides it being so pretty, the pic also looks pretty proffesional.

Oh yeah on topic, about you looking like a celeb, I'd say a mix between Adriana Lima and Salma Hayek. Adriana bc of your eyes and lips and Salma, I dunno u just remind me of her :)

I used 3 different pictures of myself to check out and 90% it came out these three woman.. I'm not sure if I see it or not.

image15mj.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure I've seen that pic somewhere before. That being said, I don't believe it's yours. Wasn't it posted in the "lesser known models" thread?

Xotic styla, are you a model? Besides it being so pretty, the pic also looks pretty proffesional.

I just began with some modelling work... :blush: but in the pic they photoshop my face a lot... I dont think i look like adriana maybe in some pics....

damelza25.pngadrianalima32im.png

this is the orginal, right adriana :laugh:

Oh yeah on topic, about you looking like a celeb, I'd say a mix between Adriana Lima and Salma Hayek. Adriana bc of your eyes and lips and Salma, I dunno u just remind me of her :)

I'm sure I've seen that pic somewhere before. That being said, I don't believe it's yours. Wasn't it posted in the "lesser known models" thread?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No! She resembles Staci Cole..but that pic does belong to Anna

No!  She resembles Staci Cole..but that pic does belong to Anna

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, oops :blush: I stand corrected then. She really does resemble that Staci girl...

I just began with some modelling work... :blush:  but in the pic they photoshop my face a lot... I dont think i look like adriana maybe in some pics....

damelza25.pngadrianalima32im.png

this is the orginal, right adriana  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A real model then :) Compared to that pic of Adri, u do resemble her :) Still it's hard to judge from that side. Do you have a portrait shot as well?

En uit Nederland :) Ons kikkerlandje doet het best goed, ook in de modellen industrie :)