Bellazon

Celebs Lookalike!

Guest MissIsabella

No that member is a troll. Read in here "ATTN. Bellazon: post your picture v.whoisbehindthescreenname" I sound bitchy right now but people steal my pictures all the time and it is weird, scarey, intrusive and it is getting to the point were it pisses me off. <_<

Oh, oops :blush: I stand corrected then. She really does resemble that Staci girl...

A real model then :) Compared to that pic of Adri, u do resemble her :) Still it's hard to judge from that side. Do you have a portrait shot as well?

En uit Nederland :) Ons kikkerlandje doet het best goed, ook in de modellen industrie :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blush:

hahahaha je bent gewoon nederlands joh... :laugh: en ik kan al niet z

nou het engels praten was meer onder het mom van: het is een engelstalig forum. Anders hebben we pagina's vol in het Nederlands en dan zit iedereen zo van: wat zeggen die nou in hemelsnaam? :p

Jouw engels is prima hoor :) En ik wou dat ik zo'n mooie foto van mezelf had. Zou ik 'm opsturen naar al die nare huppeltrutjes die ik ken en ze groen maken van jaloezie :p Sweet revenge ;) lol

No that member is a troll. Read in here "ATTN. Bellazon: post your picture v.whoisbehindthescreenname" I sound bitchy right now but people steal my pictures all the time and it is weird, scarey, intrusive and it is getting to the point were it pisses me off.  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

who is a troll?

I meant my eyes, Hers are fake I'm all natural thank you very much. <_<  Lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hehehe I make jokes Christina :D I`m a boys, what are you expecting :evil: hehehe

Do you have pics of you?