Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

32 minutes ago, Victoria-Xposed said:

I don't think her last name is pronounced the way we say it in English. I've seen it written as Ra'Pe (pronounced Raw-Pay) 

Right.

But I'm going to assume the vast majority of people don't know how to properly pronounce it. So people will just say it as it looks and what they're used to. So if her name is on a giant billboard somewhere, people will read it as R-Ay-Pe. Shortening it to Rae was probably a good business/career decision. That, and it's just more aesthetically pleasing.

12 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Right.

But I'm going to assume the vast majority of people don't know how to properly pronounce it. So people will just say it as it looks and what they're used to. So if her name is on a giant billboard somewhere, people will read it as R-Ay-Pe. Shortening it to Rae was probably a good business/career decision. That, and it's just more aesthetically pleasing.

Yup.

Doesn't matter how it's actually pronounced, what matters is that to the vast majority of people it would just sound as rape and that isn't something you want associated to your face all the time. I think Rae was a good business call too.

Hey @DanniCullen, any idea where we can track down the shoot she did for ONLY? She posted one of the pics on her IG but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I checked the photographer's website and all...I know you were able to snag Robin's shoot, so I thought maybe you'd want to take a crack at this one too. Or point me in the right direction. Thank You!

20 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Hey @DanniCullen, any idea where we can track down the shoot she did for ONLY? She posted one of the pics on her IG but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I checked the photographer's website and all...I know you were able to snag Robin's shoot, so I thought maybe you'd want to take a crack at this one too. Or point me in the right direction. Thank You!

I will keep an eye out for pics! Usually they have them on there Facebook page before the website! :flower: 

5153265.jpg