Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

5 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Thanks Mom! :meh:

You can’t just answer a simple question can you? Really, what exactly is the point in making fun of Kamila or what do you gain from making such rude remarks? If you don’t like her fine but there’s no need to call her these kind of names. Ever wondered what Lorena would think if she checked out her topic and saw her “nice” fans write these things about her friends? I highly doubt she’d like it. 

Anyway, on a more positive note, she looks stunning in those BTS pictures. 

22 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

She's ugly!

The guy who posts tons of content about professional Instagram thots (the tantot) sisters thinks Kamila is ugly. Excuse us as we all discount your opinion on anything for the rest of forever. 

16 minutes ago, bayern7 said:

The guy who posts tons of content about professional Instagram thots (the tantot) sisters thinks Kamila is ugly. Excuse us as we all discount your opinion on anything for the rest of forever. 

dont forget the hulk lookin ass chicks (dudes?)

😂💪🏻

5 hours ago, *Luna* said:

You can’t just answer a simple question can you? Really, what exactly is the point in making fun of Kamila or what do you gain from making such rude remarks? If you don’t like her fine but there’s no need to call her these kind of names. Ever wondered what Lorena would think if she checked out her topic and saw her “nice” fans write these things about her friends? I highly doubt she’d like it. 

Anyway, on a more positive note, she looks stunning in those BTS pictures. 

Do you really want to do this ITT?

1 hour ago, bayern7 said:

I have a fan that follows me around.

I’d be surprised if she skipped Cannes. She’s gone the last two years with zero profile. It would make no sense for her to skip out now, even if she doesn’t get any premiere invites. The surrounding parties are still a good place to be seen and network. 

8 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Do you really want to do this ITT?

You were the one who had to post a picture and make rude remarks about a friend of Lorena. Where else would you prefer to talk about it? Kamila’s topic? Oh no wait, you’re not a fan of her. So again, what’s the point of your rude remarks towards Kamila? Does putting others down really make you feel that much better about yourself? Hiding behind a computer screen sure is easy but I bet you wouldn’t even dare to say these things to her face.

“Taking it to PM” won’t change anything either cause you’ll just say the same thing there or worse. The fact that after 3x you still can’t answer a simple question says more than enough. 

On 5/6/2019 at 7:13 PM, toodarnhot said:

Lo is no where near Met levels. Angels that have been with VS for nearly a decade still aren’t landing invites (Elsa, Lais etc), and Lorena doesn’t have any HF backing atm. 

I would argue this as well, but seeing James Charles at the Met I just think that Anna Wintour lost her mind or someone hacked the guest list, because dude, it’s almost like she doesn’t care anymore with the amount of D-list celebrities and social media stars we had this year, but okay, that’s a subject for another topic.