Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

18 hours ago, bump said:

yeah I see how that is pretty harsh, I didn't intend for it to sound that mean.

While I really don't like Martha's look,  I do think she is good for VS in terms of being a good spokesperson. I also admire her strength in working through her scoliosis. I hope that can make up for my bad wording in the other post. I'm sure MArtha doesn't read here, but if she did I would tell her she is cool :neo:

To get back to Lorena, I think her smile is very pretty, that's one of the things that most attracted me to her look. I like models like Candice, Miranda, Barbara P, Jourdan D, Cindy Mello, Jasmine T...like very pretty, more baby faced gentle looking models. Lorena's face fits in that description, at least to me. 

Yea I got you, she IS a good spokesperson and her history with scoliosis is really inspiring, and yeah I get what you mean by baby face looking angel, it’s kind of that really feminine and almost pure looking face, I also think these models are really beautiful (I wish I were like this). And Lorena smile is really kind, I always thought that... Idk, I think that if she have children someday she’ll be a really great and kind mom, but something I notice is that this kind look she has is shared by her whole family, even her brother has kind eyes and kind smile, I think it’s adorable.

7 hours ago, maarinacorreia said:

Yea I got you, she IS a good spokesperson and her history with scoliosis is really inspiring, and yeah I get what you mean by baby face looking angel, it’s kind of that really feminine and almost pure looking face, I also think these models are really beautiful (I wish I were like this). And Lorena smile is really kind, I always thought that... Idk, I think that if she have children someday she’ll be a really great and kind mom, but something I notice is that this kind look she has is shared by her whole family, even her brother has kind eyes and kind smile, I think it’s adorable.

I've never seen any pictures of her family, that's an interesting point about her children someday. She does seem very sweet and happy, she reminds me Elsa Hosk especially when Elsa was younger and doing PINK; they both have what seems to be a very optimistic outlook and always seem to be smiling. I know people can hide a lot of emotions with fake happiness and smiles, but IDK Lorena just seems genuinely happy and that makes her even prettier in my eyes (even though phsyically she is stunning!)

22 hours ago, maarinacorreia said:

dude... i wish i was this pretty

It's not just that she is pretty. She knows how to be in front of the camera. That's rare. There are a lot of pretty girls in the world (in the streets, we see pretty girls every day), but knowing the "codes" is what makes a woman something else.

You can learn these codes (though it's not easy, and few people succeed). It's like finding the resonance in a music instrument. Lorena became like a gifted pianist. I didn't find her particularly good, a couple of years ago (she was a random key presser), but I have to admit she became a virtuoso! :guitar:

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

It's not just that she is pretty. She knows how to be in front of the camera. That's rare. There are a lot of pretty girls in the world (in the streets, we see pretty girls every day), but knowing the "codes" is what makes a woman something else.

You can learn these codes (though it's not easy, and few people succeed). It's like finding the resonance in a music instrument. Lorena became like a gifted pianist. I didn't find her particularly good, a couple of years ago (she was a random key presser), but I have to admit she became a virtuoso! :guitar:

no dude, i wanna be pretty 😂😂😂 i’m joking btw, not that serious and yeah there is a technic, i used to be pretty good at taking photos to a point where people would say i should try modelling (even though i’m not that pretty nor that tall) but i never did because i never thought i would have a chance (i was 15 when people told me that), then i gained a little weight and my confindence went down A LOT, so now i just make jokes about my looks and that’s where i’m at (i’m almost 18 now)