Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

It’s sad to see that these beautiful models are always on articles as someone’s girlfriend/ someone’s ex, such as Barbara being called “Dylan Sprouse’s girlfriend” by several magazines or Lo being called “Leo’s ex” by multiple people and articles, it gives me the urge to yell at everyone

5 minutes ago, maarinacorreia said:

Hey how do you save videos from someone else’s story?

go to their profile in your web browser (i'm using Safari + Mac) then press cmd + alt + U, go to the network tab and look for the file that ends in .mp4

if you're on windows using Chrome, then go to View -> Developer -> Developer Tools and look for the file on the network tab

8 minutes ago, maarinacorreia said:

Hey how do you save videos from someone else’s story?

2 minutes ago, munetrudis said:

go to their profile in your web browser (i'm using Safari + Mac) then press cmd + alt + U, go to the network tab and look for the file that ends in .mp4

if you're on windows using Chrome, then go to View -> Developer -> Developer Tools and look for the file on the network tab

There's a chrome extension called "Chrome IG Story" that will allow you to download them all extremely easily. 

14 minutes ago, maarinacorreia said:

Okay so her walk in here looks much better than the other one, not as powerful, it definetly needs more practice but better

She made the right choice on putting her hands on her waist. To avoid shakey hands. I like that. Atleast she tried