Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

She went to a blogger/influencer thing in germany and they were in SOHO House Berlin. When she was in london she went to SOHO with her bf (I think). I think she is sponsored by them or something? Idk. Is it expensive to stay there or what?

Well thats how i see it...Her boyfriend CJ is from england and lives there. So no surprise she spends more time in London. Same with Nadine Leopold. Her bf lives there too and they know each other. Thats why we have seen them training together a lot lately. 

I just remember lorena posted on her insta story she will miss her neighbours dog and the view, but she moves closer to her friend Chase in NY.

11 minutes ago, Trish said:

She went to a blogger/influencer thing in germany and they were in SOHO House Berlin. When she was in london she went to SOHO with her bf (I think). I think she is sponsored by them or something? Idk. Is it expensive to stay there or what?

She posted that guy a bunch of times while she was in London, they wen't outside of London to go shooting on that farm or something. I think he co owns that club she was at maybe 3 times?

The weird thing about her being in London was that she hasn't created a story for it on her IG.. (other than the fitness posts) But she has one for literally everywhere else she's been. I don't think she was at Soho House in London, it looked like she was just staying at a standard flat seen in her IG fitness posts. 

1 minute ago, emerald7 said:

Well thats how i see it...Her boyfriend CJ is from england and lives there. So no surprise she spends more time in London. Same with Nadine Leopold. Her bf lives there too and they know each other. Thats why we have seen them training together a lot lately. 

I just remember lorena posted on her insta story she will miss her neighbours dog and the view, but she moves closer to her friend Chase in NY.

I guess we'll find out soon! Maybe he'll go to the VS event as her bf? 

25 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

No matter who it is, no boyfriend is worth her career right now. Especially after the VSFS, I would imagine her social media outreach will rise, and she’ll book bigger jobs. No way she risks all that for a guy. As for her moving back to Germany, I watched that IG Live she did with Chase and it was that when it came time to have a family she wanted to resettle back home. Not anytime soon. And she loved L.A. and although it would be fun to live there she was concerned about being even further away from her family. She’ll be in New York for awhile.

hopefully....🤞🏻

I really don't think she'll be moving, and as you say; Her career is blowing up right now so it wouldn't be a smart move. I just couldn't figure out why she was in London for so long. Things weren't adding up to me. 

8 minutes ago, munetrudis said:

I guess we'll find out soon! Maybe he'll go to the VS event as her bf? 

Yes we will see. I think they are dating for 4 months now... so lets see. But they are private and on his insta he only posts with her on his story. So we may wont see alot and thats ok. At the end im happy for her and can't wait to see her walking and her look.

1 minute ago, emerald7 said:

Yes we will see. I think they are dating for 4 months now... so lets see. But they are private and his insta too. So we may wont see alot and thats ok. At the end im happy for her and can't wait to see her walking and her look.

you'd think someone dating someone as fine as Lo would want that publicly known 😂

I only assumed the shooting range was at soho. And the flat she stayed in maybe was his. I really hope her career skyrockets after VS. I am hoping she would do something like a candice moment where she empresses fans and casual viewers alike with hee stage presence and all in her first show.

4 minutes ago, Trish said:

I only assumed the shooting range was at soho. And the flat she stayed in maybe was his. I really hope her career skyrockets after VS. I am hoping she would do something like a candice moment where she empresses fans and casual viewers alike with hee stage presence and all in her first show.

Soho is in Central London, the shooting range was a couple hours outside of London. She was definitely in his flat that night she dressed up as a cat, but the rest of the time she seemed to be at another flat, maybe he owns that too.

yeah I hope she blows up too! seems like everyone on here loves her, and her insta following is growing everyday. I think she'll start booking big things after the show! Maybe VS will give her a contract!  

42 minutes ago, Trish said:

I just hope if she gets a contact she should not be too comfortable with it. She should get more jobs, most likely hf and beauty. Or other lingerie brands like la perla or whatever.

yeah good point actually, I definitely don't want to see her getting stuck doing just VS stuff. 

18 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

My Lo Wishlist after the VSFS:

S.I. Swim

Maxim Magazine shoot with Gilles Bensimon

Walk more shows

+1 

I don't know why she hasn't been walking in many shows, I think she has the right image for it, and the height.

5 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

My Lo Wishlist after the VSFS:

S.I. Swim

Maxim Magazine shoot with Gilles Bensimon

Walk more shows

+ SI with Josie Clough hopefully. Or even just a Josie Clough shoot. 

She shot something during her workout workout the other day, and was filming something today at Dogpound so hopefully we get to see those soon. 

I feel like Lina is sitting on some photos of Lorena, because when they did that shoot with the flowers I remember her also posting some look with some intense make up. 

Andreas Ortner also did a personal project with Lo when they were shooting Sportalm in Italy that I wanna see. :chicken: 

Do you think Lorena will be back at VS hq before the show for another fitting? Or are the bags she went out with is an indication that it's one and final outfit? Other girls did not get those bags the first time, but idk the second time. Or will she be back for final adjustments? Okay wow. Too many questions. I am just anxious about her and the show.

19 minutes ago, Trish said:

Do you think Lorena will be back at VS hq before the show for another fitting? Or are the bags she went out with is an indication that it's one and final outfit? Other girls did not get those bags the first time, but idk the second time. Or will she be back for final adjustments? Okay wow. Too many questions. I am just anxious about her and the show.

Probably not, unless Sadie Newman gets a flu tonight and ends up having to pull out of the show