Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

12 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Whats she upto in Brazil? Job?

job?... maybe, but definitely not modelling job lol. Lets see last minute flight from Germany to Brasil on new years eve.
upon arriving to brasil she took a private helicopter to a resort in Carneiros Beach which she stayed at for new years eve

then a private jet to FERNANDO DE NARONHA, an island off the coast of brazil
and then came ig uploads of her and many other random ig models who's followers all are around 8-15k with the exception of kamila.

and then came along these post onto ig, which also have been taken down by the original uploaders

So my guess is she has definitely found herself a *sponsor* much like the one she found in St.Tropez and shes making that entrepreneur cash money that IG "models" be making these days....

1 minute ago, Cult Icon said:

what's a  sponsor?

rich dudes that call themselves "entrepreneurs", who hire models to come party with them and their clients.
models get flown in last minute to exotic places on private jets and basically do shit with you,
Theres also the sex part of things aswell, where the clients will pay models for sex and other kinky shit, you get my drift.
if you want to read about some models who have actually been caught spotted doing these things check out (tagthesponsor.com)

you'll see what i mean