Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

:o That one is amazing too. I really like this kind of editorial, very nice. I'm watching Borders like a hawk for that Amica issue too :| They only get a single copy every month, and I shall have it. :laugh: Luckily they get loads of these UK Elle though, so I won't have to fight anyone for it. :p

September 2005 issue of Elle UK, 12 page editorial. I have to go look at something that's not glowing now.

post-326-1124191644_thumb.jpg

post-326-1124191664_thumb.jpgpost-326-1124191675_thumb.jpg

post-326-1124191693_thumb.jpgpost-326-1124191706_thumb.jpg

post-326-1124191724_thumb.jpg

post-326-1124191743_thumb.jpgpost-326-1124191752_thumb.jpg

post-326-1124191772_thumb.jpgpost-326-1124191783_thumb.jpg

post-326-1124191876_thumb.jpgpost-326-1124191885_thumb.jpg

Would like to note if you want to post these elsewhere, please feel free, just PLEASE for the love of God, credit me. I nearly lost my eyesight on these. Please and thank you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: the most beautiful editorial with Ana that I had ever seen. Thank you so much avadakedavra :) :) :)

September 2005 issue of Elle UK, 12 page editorial. I have to go look at something that's not glowing now.

Would like to note if you want to post these elsewhere, please feel free, just PLEASE for the love of God, credit me. I nearly lost my eyesight on these. Please and thank you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: the most beautiful editorial with Ana that I had ever seen. Thank you so much avadakedavra :) :) :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree...this is really one of her best editorials ever :) thanks so much avadakedavra :hug:

Found this pic while browsing Nextmodels UK, anyone know where it's from? I can't make out the text in the bottom corner. :/

post-16-1124425756_thumb.jpg

Edit: Looks like it might be from the same editorial as this other pic, notice the highlights, as well as the similar text on the bottom. :) Trying to get some help identifying it on Fashist.

post-16-1124426527_thumb.jpg

hope these werent posted already...got them from tFS (posted by fairy)

from Amica Italy Sept

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Turns out there are actually only 12 pages in this Amica editorial, but the other pictures make up for the lack of additional pages. :p There is also a new two page Intimissimi advert, which is frickin' nice :) , and another Anna Rita N advert as well, the one where she is kneeling down with a walkie-talkie in her hand. ;)

hope these werent posted already...got them from tFS (posted by fairy)

from Amica Italy Sept

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Turns out there are actually only 12 pages in this Amica editorial, but the other pictures make up for the lack of additional pages. :p There is also a new two page Intimissimi advert, which is frickin' nice :) , and another Anna Rita N advert as well, the one where she is kneeling down with a walkie-talkie in her hand. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

12 pages is still prett damn good! woot woot!