Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

200507mcfr9tj.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the pic sha,

Thought I would give that scan a shot, didn't take long cuz the background is mostly white which is nice for a change as opposed to a picture with a lot of black in it, which is like trudging through hell.

I think it turned out alright. :)

Marie Claire France July 2005

post-16-1120581417_thumb.jpg

By the way she is only on the cover, if anyone would like to know. ;)

Hey Capt Snow...did you get a condom wrapped in a black package with a red car on it in your Avantgarde magazine? Haha. I just got my Avantgarde magazine today and i'm like, "What's this?" and out fell an advertisment for German condoms and a wrapped condom. Haha. I'm keeping it as a souvenir.:p

:laugh: Yeah, I took their suggestion and used it. ;) Cuz' safe sex is a good thing you know. :p

I hope they have good quality control over there or I might have an unexpected surprise in 9 months. :|

Edit: By the way that Avantgarde magazine is pretty sweet, yes?

:laugh: Yeah, I took their suggestion and used it. ;)  Cuz' safe sex is a good thing you know. :p

I hope they have good quality control over there or I might have an unexpected surprise in 9 months. :|

Edit: By the way that Avantgarde magazine is pretty sweet, yes?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha. Yes it is! I was actually thinking about splitting the spine of the magazine and saving the photos in some clear glossy pages. The cover was not anything that really made me look twice. It was pretty unoriginal. Anyways, i'm glad you were able to make some use of the condom...haha. I was surprised when i saw it cause i've NEVER seen condoms in an American magazine. Maybe samples of facial creams...but NEVER condoms. I probably won't use mine...not cause i'm not planning on having sex...but the wrapper is just so cool.:p Haha. My daughter is sitting on my lap playing with it as we speak...haha...that's so wrong i know. Anyways, I guess Avantgarde gives out magazines & safe sex methods. Haha. If i had a scanner i'd scan the photos, but i don't. My friend screwed me out of a free scanner. Maybe Nine is planning on scanning them? And p.s. I hope you get some use out of your condom Nine, if you're not planning on saving it like me.:p

You gals could make some practical use out of them if you have no plans of using them for their intended purpose. :)

Everyone knows they make good water balloons of course, though sometimes they don't pop when they hit their target. Could put sand in it and make it into a stress ball. :p

Hair tie :whistle: , a million and one uses. :)

So....

I scanned these tonight. The paper wasn't all that great, though it's glossy and shiny, it definitely didn't scan so well.

The shaded lines running around in the darker areas of the scans, are in fact actually on the pages themselves. At first I thought it might be dirt or dust or something, but after wiping the pages down, the results after scanning were the same. So I did the best I could to try and clean some of them up, but then I just got tired of it and decided not to mess with them anymore. :/ The third scan is the result of two pages, of course as usual the color differences in the two pages are noticable and difficult to remedy. But they still look ok, I suppose, and of course you can see Ana just fine which is the main focus of the pictures, right? ;)

Vogue Brazil April 2002

post-16-1121058384_thumb.jpgpost-16-1121058402_thumb.jpg

post-16-1121058421_thumb.jpgpost-16-1121058443_thumb.jpgpost-16-1121058465_thumb.jpg

Also there was a Maria Bonita advert in this magazine as well, which is below.

post-16-1121058496_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow!! Thanks a lot, lovley cute pix of her, very cute :fun:

You gals could make some practical use out of them if you have no plans of using them for their intended purpose. :)

Everyone knows they make good water balloons of course, though sometimes they don't pop when they hit their target. Could put sand in it and make it into a stress ball. :p

Hair tie :whistle: , a million and one uses. :)

So....

I scanned these tonight. The paper wasn't all that great, though it's glossy and shiny, it definitely didn't scan so well.

The shaded lines running around in the darker areas of the scans, are in fact actually on the pages themselves. At first I thought it might be dirt or dust or something, but after wiping the pages down, the results after scanning were the same. So I did the best I could to try and clean some of them up, but then I just got tired of it and decided not to mess with them anymore. :/ The third scan is the result of two pages, of course as usual the color differences in the two pages are noticable and difficult to remedy. But they still look ok, I suppose, and of course you can see Ana just fine which is the main focus of the pictures, right? ;)

Vogue Brazil April 2002

post-16-1121058384_thumb.jpgpost-16-1121058402_thumb.jpg

post-16-1121058421_thumb.jpgpost-16-1121058443_thumb.jpgpost-16-1121058465_thumb.jpg

Also there was a Maria Bonita advert in this magazine as well, which is below.

post-16-1121058496_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really? My scans of those turned out fine.