Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

I'm gonna say this is editorial, cuz it's a cover, but I am unsure if the magazine had an editorial or not,

Decisions, decisions....

It's going here.

This is the cover of Elle Brazil March 2004

exs.jpg

That scan is almost exactly how the cover looks, it's really that pixelated. Go figure.

Here are some more scans I did the other day, I am unsure which magazine these came from, but I'm leaning towards either Elle or Vogue Brazil. If anyone knows let me know.

scanimage0089hl.th.jpgscanimage0099ph.th.jpgscanimage0109cw.th.jpgscanimage0114oc.th.jpg

scanimage0126mu.th.jpgscanimage0136px.th.jpgscanimage0144zs.th.jpgscanimage0155al.th.jpg

I tried tweaking the scanner to get better results, but I still couldn't figure out how to get rid of the damn rainbow lines, going horizontal across the scans. Is this a scanner quality problem, or is there something I can do to fix that when I scan? Of course if someone wants to help. ;)

It may be the quality of the magazine itself, honestly. Unless you have it happening a lot. Most print projects are made up of little dots ( or in some cases lines ) of cyan, magenta, yellow and black. So if your scanner has high magnification, it's going to pick out those dots and/or lines.