Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

Found the last picture from the Biker Girl Editorial

exs.jpg

there about 5 other pictures from this collection.. but both of my computers crashed a while ago and the girl laura who is fixing my computer is still transporting all my modeling photos and other photos i have from her house to my house to re-enstal them on my new computer....

and she has only brought of my pictures with my friends and my own editorials and not anyone else... so i dont have them but as so as a get them (hopfully she grabbed them before she had to defraggment my harddrive) ill post them

ana bb is insanely beautiful ... just look at her she is breath taking... sorry ill contribute later

Found the last picture from the Biker Girl Editorial

exs.jpg

there about 5 other pictures from this collection.. but both of my computers crashed a while ago and the girl laura who is fixing my computer is still transporting all my modeling photos and other photos i have from her house to my house to re-enstal them on my new computer....

and she has only brought of my pictures with my friends and my own editorials and not anyone else... so i dont have them but as so as a get them (hopfully she grabbed them before she had to defraggment my harddrive) ill post them

ana bb is insanely beautiful ... just look at her she is breath taking... sorry ill contribute later

Actually, the other ones are up :laugh: They're a few pages back. --- here's a link ;)