Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

She said she's gonna be on the March cover of GQ UK. But she isn't :(

Maybe it was supposed to be this editorial she shot with Ale last year, when they were in the bathing suits.

It wasn't officially confirmed the GQ cover was March. Usually GQ have these types of covers for May/June/July, so I'm sure it's still upcoming. And yes, it's from the shoot she did with Ale in Miami just before VSFS 2008. Last year the annual VS issue wasn't released until September, so be patient! :)

luvme - um, I'm gonna have to agree with Steph here! Ana is so not curvy lol! And she's done plenty of high-fashion work, including ad campaigns for Armani, Calvin Klein, Diesel, Forum, Guess, H&M, L'Oreal, Replay, etc. Same for her runway work, including shows for Valentino (regular as well as Haute Couture), Balmain, Christian Dior (regular as well as Haute Couture), DKNY, Elie Saab, Baby Phat, Betsey Johnson, DSquared2, Emporio Armani, Fendi, Jean Paul Gaultier, Versace, etc. :whistle:

She said she's gonna be on the March cover of GQ UK. But she isn't :(

Maybe it was supposed to be this editorial she shot with Ale last year, when they were in the bathing suits.

It wasn't officially confirmed the GQ cover was March. Usually GQ have these types of covers for May/June/July, so I'm sure it's still upcoming. And yes, it's from the shoot she did with Ale in Miami just before VSFS 2008. Last year the annual VS issue wasn't released until September, so be patient! :)

luvme - um, I'm gonna have to agree with Steph here! Ana is so not curvy lol! And she's done plenty of high-fashion work, including ad campaigns for Armani, Calvin Klein, Diesel, Forum, Guess, H&M, L'Oreal, Replay, etc. Same for her runway work, including shows for Valentino (regular as well as Haute Couture), Balmain, Christian Dior (regular as well as Haute Couture), DKNY, Elie Saab, Baby Phat, Betsey Johnson, DSquared2, Emporio Armani, Fendi, Jean Paul Gaultier, Versace, etc. :whistle:

LOL i know ana isnt curvy! shes nowhere near it!! and people on tfs get made when i say she isnt! i know all about her high fashion work also but all i was saying is that shes seen more as a curvy model because of her sports illustrated and victoria's secret work. i mean if gisele can be on the cover of vogue or in a major campaign with a bikini on why cant adriana or ana? because gisele is nowhere near curvy either! i guess in the fashion industry theres only room for one brazilian top model... ugh gisele step aside damnit! :anger:

• 4 weeks later...