Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

I studied Italian for three years... and I'm ashamed to say I forgot most of it. If you don't use it, you lose it. But I have to say, my favorite picture of that GQ ed has to be the cover. So sexy! Ana is pure sex appeal without being overtly vulgar. I don't like the shower photo at all, though. The angle is all wrong for her face and the running makeup makes her look like she hasn't slept in days. Other than that, she looks amazing. :heart:

And my fear in seeing Ana play a Cuban has nothing to do with the physical aspect. Cuban women come in all shapes and sizes, there’s no real set look for us (I consider myself one alright! lol). It's the attitude. I only hope Ana is a good enough actress to portray the spit-fire and heart most Cuban women have. I have faith though, I'm sure she'll exceed my expectations.

I studied Italian for three years... and I'm ashamed to say I forgot most of it. If you don't use it, you lose it. But I have to say, my favorite picture of that GQ ed has to be the cover. So sexy! Ana is pure sex appeal without being overtly vulgar. I don't like the shower photo at all, though. The angle is all wrong for her face and the running makeup makes her look like she hasn't slept in days. Other than that, she looks amazing. :heart:

And my fear in seeing Ana play a Cuban has nothing to do with the physical aspect. Cuban women come in all shapes and sizes, there’s no real set look for us (I consider myself one alright! lol). It's the attitude. I only hope Ana is a good enough actress to portray the spit-fire and heart most Cuban women have. I have faith though, I'm sure she'll exceed my expectations.

Okay, I'll TRY to translate it. It'll take me forever though, I've been really busy lately. ;)

I think Ana can pull off the look. But like billaruda, the acting is what I'm a bit worried about... and her learning the accent. I feel like it's either going to be really good, or she's just going to kill it.

BTW: There was a post not too long ago that showed a recent edi that could be from Anna Magazine. Anybody have word on that yet?