Bellazon

Thylane Blondeau
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

She looks gorgeous in that black dress above, but the dress itself is a mess. I don't understand it, there is too much going on and the belt is just awful. But her makeup and hair is lovely. 

On 9/24/2020 at 3:42 AM, JazzyJas2.0 said:

Thylane has a new clothing line called NOSMILE. I wonder whatever happened to her other clothing line Heaven May, the site is STILL up for maintenance :/

That's awesome! I'm interested to see if I like any of her clothes. I'm not a fan of her red carpet style, but sometimes her street style is cute. When was her last clothing line, that Heaven May? I haven't gone through her whole thread and I don't know much of her career, so I had no idea about that. 

thanks for all the pictures everyone!

On 10/11/2020 at 11:49 AM, bump said:

She looks gorgeous in that black dress above, but the dress itself is a mess. I don't understand it, there is too much going on and the belt is just awful. But her makeup and hair is lovely. 

That's awesome! I'm interested to see if I like any of her clothes. I'm not a fan of her red carpet style, but sometimes her street style is cute. When was her last clothing line, that Heaven May? I haven't gone through her whole thread and I don't know much of her career, so I had no idea about that. 

thanks for all the pictures everyone!

She does have great style. I’d definitely wear a lot of the stuff she does. Heaven May was active around the beginning of 2019 last time I checked and it said the site went down for maintenance. It hasn’t been running since and the last Instagram post for Heaven May’s insta was last year I believe around that time. 

23 hours ago, JazzyJas2.0 said:

She does have great style. I’d definitely wear a lot of the stuff she does. Heaven May was active around the beginning of 2019 last time I checked and it said the site went down for maintenance. It hasn’t been running since and the last Instagram post for Heaven May’s insta was last year I believe around that time. 

hm well that sucks. I would've liked to have seen some of her stuff. I hope she does some other clothing line. thanks for the response and information! 

• 2 weeks later...